Nights Alone

TW: naked pictures, phone sex, mutual masturbation, innocence kink, daddy kink, breeding kink, dom/sub dynamic, degradation, praise, slight subspace

Your vacation with Spencer went by faster than you wanted it too. So, sitting in your shared apartment while Spencer is back at work sucks. Like really bad. The past month was spent watching movies, reading, and having all the sex you could physically have without Spencer's dick falling off. But you still had two weeks before you were allowed to be back. Originally it was only supposed to be a month, but your therapist decided six weeks would do you good. So, six weeks it was.

You woke up to a cold bed, again. Spencer was called away in the early hours of the morning for a case. Colorado this time. Two families murdered. Seems like a family annihilator. But, you were on leave so you couldn't go. Spencer had given you a kiss before he left. Telling you he'd be home before you could even miss him. But the second his lips left yours and that front door shut, you missed him.

You also realized that you had become one of those girls who couldn't sleep unless their boyfriend—excuse me—fiancé was lying next to you. The type of person you never thought you'd be. But yet, here you are, waking up after getting little to no sleep the night before.

You rolled over, grabbing your phone and seeing two messages from Spencer. You smiled as you unlocked your phone to read them.

SPENCIE: Good morning, Fluff. I hope you slept well. I didn't. I never sleep well

when you aren't here. I miss you and I love you. Xx

SPENCIE: Oh! Please make sure you eat today. I know how you get when I'm not around to remind you. Call me when you wake up, love of my life.

Fucking cheese. But you did as he said, tapping his info and pressing his number. You sat up, leaning yourself against the headboard as you waited for him to answer. It took less than two rings before his beautiful voice came through the receiver.

"Well, well. Good after morning my beautiful fiancé. How did you sleep, my love?" You smiled to yourself as you listened to the man of your dreams speak.

"Good morning, Spence. I didn't sleep well. Apparently, I don't sleep well without you." You laughed through the phone. "I saw you didn't. I'm sorry."

Spencer giggled, "Eh, nothing I'm not used too. Nothing an extra cup of coffee cant fix."

Hearing his voice made your heart hurt. You missed him so much. You cringed at yourself. You used to laugh at people who couldn't be apart from their significant other, and here you are doing just that. It was comical. But it didn't matter, because it was true. You're heart physically hurt.

"You're going to die from a sugar overdose." You joked.

Spencer laughed, like belly laughed, "actually, that's not physically possible. You'd have to consume 13.5 grams of sugar per pound of body weight and you'd have to do it all within on sitting. So I'd need to consume 2,349 grams of sugar which is virtually impossible." He rambled and you smiled. You loved his rambles.