Not Over

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

The unsub had been caught and now you all were back on the plane. It was so fucking late and you were incredibly exhausted. Mentally, physically and emotionally. You settled in your seat, pulling out a book that would hopefully help you doze off.

Everyone got settled in their seats and you silently prayed for Spencer to sit next to you. You guys needed to talk this out. It was killing you not talking to him. Yes, he fucked up. Royally. But he wasn't a bad person. His little sweets stint showed you that. The rest of the time we were in Georgia he doted on you. He did everything he could possibly do to prove he loved you.

Granted, he still had a ways to go. But you figured you could at least figure it out together. Couples fight and no relationship is perfect. Plus, after talking it over with JJ, even telling her about Austin, she decided it should mean something that it didn't go farther.

You saw his thin form enter the plane and looked up, catching his eyes. You waved him towards you. A huge smile crept up his face, it warmed your insides. Spencer sat across from you, a scared look on his face.

"Hi." You muttered quietly.

"Hi, Fluff." The nickname making your chest flutter.

You reached out, grabbing his shaky hands with your own, grasping them tightly. His hands weren't the only thing shaking. His leg bouncing as it always did when he was nervous. You sighed as you struggled to find the words to express what you wanted to say.

"Look. I did a lot of thinking these past few days. I combed over everything you ever said to me. Everything you ever did for me. Just everything." You couldn't look at him. "While what you did was incredibly wrong. I understand." You looked up. His eyes were locked on your face. Eyes filled tears, just as they had when you walked away the day he brought you the pastries.

"I want no more secrets. No more lies, Spencer. I can't handle it. I am not responsible for your self made obstacles. Do you understand?"

He nodded. "I understand. I'll never do it again. I promise. I'll spend the rest of my life proving my worth to you."

You knew he would and you told him as such. "The pastries were a nice touch." You giggled, moving your seat to be next to him.

You leaned into him as he wrapped an arm around you. He kissed the top of your head, relishing in the fact you were in his arms again. You missed this. You missed him. And you'd be damned if you were ever going to let him go again.

"I love you, princess." He said, resting his cheek on the crown of your head.

"I love you too, daddy." You smirked. You felt him let out a small laugh before you drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in the arms of the man you love.

...

You were awoken by Spencer carefully nudging you. "Fluff, we're about to land. Come on baby." You yawned and stretched, rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you collected your things to get ready to get off the plane.