Chapter 17 •flashback•

Hey 😃

Barron and I go to sleep.

Barron's POV:
-flashback dream-
Y/n goes to her Bathroom to shower, I take out my phone and text my mother.

Barron's POV: -flashback dream- Y/n goes to her Bathroom to shower, I take out my phone and text my mother

My parents are coming to camp for a day to meet Y/n.
I'm so excited, she is the love of my life, I know it already. I can't explain the feelings I have for this girl, it's just.. different.

-Morning-
Y/N'S POV:
*knock knock* I awake to the knock coming from the cabin door. I slowly get up and stretch as I make my way over to the door.
"SURPRISE" Melania shouts as she quickly brings you into a warm, loving hug.
I stand there shocked, as I do not know what is happening. "Hello" I say kindly as I let them inside the cabin. Barron makes his way over to the foyer, he soon greets his parents as I introduce myself.
"Hello, I'm y/n. It is an honor to meet you all." I say, flashing a smile at them. Melania smiles back, as Donald looks around the Cabin.
Barron clears this throat to clear the silence. "Ummm, mom, dad. I need to talk to you" he says as his voice gets deeper and more serious. I quickly leave the foyer and head to the bedroom and shut the door so they can speak as a family.

Barron's POV:
I need to tell my parents I'm no longer with y/n
How am I supposed to tell my parents I cheated on the most amazing girl anybody could ask for. How am I supposed to say it is my fault. "What is it honey?" I hear my mom call out as she reaches for my hand. "You got her pregnant!?" My dad says nonchalantly. "No, I didn't get anybody pregnant" I say back. "I cheated on her, and we are no longer together, it's all my fault" I reply to myself. "Oh honey" my mother says in a soft voice while she rubs my back, as my eyes to water and a salty warm tear runs down my cheek. "I just want her back" I say while my voice breaks down. "It's alright son, we all make mistakes. It gives you time to think what you have done" my father says, "y'all will get back together soon, don't worry" he finishes with a smile.

Y/N'S POV:
I heard everything, I really do feel bad for this boy. He is the love of my life, and I really do want him back. I just don't know what to do. I wipe my eyes because they are watering and I go back to the foyer and knock on the door. Barron greets me and I automatically hug him. I take in his amazing scent as my eyes start to water more. We stand there, crying. Melania and Donald stand there waiting. I step on my tiptoes and whisper in Barron's ear "I love you, and I always will." I let go of Barron and go freshen up and get dressed into better clothes because we are going out to dinner.

" I let go of Barron and go freshen up and get dressed into better clothes because we are going out to dinner

I grab my white and silver Chanel bag and curl my hair

I grab my white and silver Chanel bag and curl my hair. I go back to the foyer and see Melania and Donald waiting. Barron comes in a tux and admires me as I admire him.
We leave the cabin and head to the limo. We head off to a fancy 5 star Italian restaurant.
I find my seat and Barron sits next to me, and Melania and Donald sit on the other side of the table next to each other.

The waiter comes up shortly. "Hello everybody I am Lucio, and I will be your waiter tonight." "What kind of drinks are we looking forward to tonight?" He says in a clean manner. "Water please" Barron and I say in Sync. "Red wine" Melania says elegantly. "Sweet Tea" Donald says. "Can I interest y'all with an appetizers?" "Can we get garlic bread" Barron asks Donald. "I guess" he replies. "Okay, coming right up" Lucio walks back to the kitchen and we receive our drinks and everything blah blah blah I'm lazy.

We head back to the cabin and we set up a sleeping arrangement. Me and Barron sleep in one bed and Melania and Donald sleep in the other. I change into my satin pajamas and lay down next to Barron who is shirtless and just in boxers. I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest and wrap my leg around his waist. I give him a quick kiss on the lips and lay my head back down. "Can we be official again, I hate not being together." I say. "Of course, now goodnight my love" he says.

And we all fall asleep. 🤪