Chapter 6 •milk•

"I love you Y/n"
——————————
You can't help to blush, you quickly hide your face and slowly start falling asleep in his bed.
-next day-
You wake up, and take a shower and get ready for the day. You see barron and smile at him, he smiles back. "...I love you too" you smile and look away embarrassed. He blushes and puts his hand behind his neck "well, we outta get to breakfast" he grabs your hand and starts walking towards the camp cafeteria. You arrive shortly and you see the mean, rich and popular girls staring you up and down, they quickly put on a smile and wave "heyyyyy barronnnn" you slightly get jealous, but brush it off. Barron just slightly smiles and raises his hand and then looks at you and keeps walking to get food. He grabs some grapes and 2 granola bars, and takes your hand and walks to his table. You both share grapes and eat granola bars. You notice the girls walking up to your table. They surround you and squeeze between you and Barron. You see Olivia start making eye contact with Barron and caressing his hand and talking all about her new yatch her dad got for their family. Barron just looks around "cool" he says. Olivia holds his hand and intertwined their finger and gives him a kiss on the cheek. You look up at her. Barron lightly pushes her away, "please stop, I like somebody else." He adds. Olivia gets up furiously and pours her milk over your head. They all laugh and walk away snickering. You sit there in embarrassment and just wipes some of the milk off your eyes. You start to feel your eyes water. You quickly get up and run your fastest back to the cabin and cry and sit on the front porch. You see Barron approach the cabin, You quickly get inside and take a shower and get dressed in some spandex shorts to emphasize your butt and a cute red brandy crop top. So maybe he won't think You're just a nerd that people bully. You go back to the main area of our cabin and stretch, doing the touch touch stretch on the ground. He smiles and winks at you. You laugh, typical 14 year old boy. You get up and go over to my bed, You feel eyes on you, specifically in your butt region. You try your hardest not to laugh. You get some chips from under your bed and sit on your bed and eat chips. You notice Barron staring "want some?" You giggle "sure" he said and comes and sits right next to you on my bed. "Wanna go swimming??" He says out of the blue. "Sure" You smile and go to the bathroom and get dressed in a yellow lowkey revealing bikini. You walk out and see barron in red swimming trunks. You smile and start heading over to the pool. He invited Xan, Carlos, Micheal, and Randy to the pool. "Ughhh, I'm the only girl again" you say. He just laughs "well it's not like you have any friends." You smack his arm and get in the pool. You swim around and get a cramp, you get out of the pool and sit on the edge. Barron finally gets ready to go back to the cabin, you get up and start walking to the cabin. Barron clears his throat "y/n... you have blood dripping... from your uh... yeah... I think you started your period" he wraps his warm towel around you and smiles. You stop in your tracks "omg" you say under your breath. He wraps his arm around you and says "it's normal bby" you blush by the nickname. You get to the cabin and he lets you take a shower first, and get dressed and do all yours stuff and walk out of the bathroom and lay on your bed. He showers and finishes and gets dressed and comes out in only his boxers. You giggle and looks down at your fingers and play with them.

———————
Sorry this was kinda a long chapter :(. but I hope y'all enjoyed :)))