Chapter 13 •Vanessa•

After swimming we get out of the pool and go inside to my bedroom.

"Sooo, you can Shower in my Bathroom, and I'll just go use my parent's bathroom" I say,
I walk out of my Bedroom and go to my parent's bathroom.

I take a shower and listen to my music and sing and dance while it plays.

"Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I" I sing the lyrics from Sure Thing.

I finally finish and wrap myself in a white towel that has my initials printed in the color pink on it. I dry off and realize I didn't bring my clothes to get changed into.

I keep myself wrapped in my towel and I walk back to my bedroom, to see Barron already dressed, just sitting on my bed petting my dogs.

Barron keeps his eyes on his phone and I grab clothes and then walk into my bathroom and change into them.

I put that on, and put on mascara and lip gloss

I walk out of the bathroom and go sit on my bed with Barron.

"Hi" I say smiling.
"Hiii" he says back and looks at my with love in his sparkling crystal blue eyes. I can't help but to get butterflies. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and leans my head up and places a small, gentle, and warm kiss on my soft lips and smiles at me. I smile back and wrap my arms around him as we lay down to cuddle. We lay down I pull out my phone and we watch Tiktoks, while slowly falling asleep.

-knock knock-

I sit up and rub my eyes. "Come in" I say, still half asleep. My friend Vanessa walks into my room. "Vanessa, How Did You Even Get Inside My House!?" I laugh. She just stands there. "Ummmm chileeee- what is this?" She says pointing at me and Barron. "Who is that?"

"This is my boyfriend..." I say. "BOYFRIEND!?" She screams in excitement, "Y/n, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL ME!?"

"Yes, I just got back home from camp. I met him at camp... now can you please just tell me how you got in my house?" I say, barely waking up.

"Well... you left the back door open, and so I kinda just walked in, and ate some chips, and then watched some TV and then came up here to see if anybody was home" she says nonchalantly.

Barron sits up and rubs his eyes and looks over at Vanessa. "Hello" he says and runs his hands through his soft fluffy blonde hair. "Heyyy" Vanessa says.

I just sit there. "Well this is awkward" I say to break the silence. Vanessa just laughs.

"Ummm, Can I talk to y/n?" Barron says. "Alone"

Vanessa walks out. "Why did she even come here??" He says. "I have no clue honestly" I say back to him. "Well I just want to spend time with you baby" he says while he wraps his arms around me. "I love youuu" he adds. I smile "I love you too, Barron, I love you too." I say and giggle. I get up and walk to the door and open it to say Vanessa falling into my room, because she was leaning against the door. "What the fawk-..." I say as I watch Vanessa trip into my room. "Ummm, Vanessa... Can you like... Leave my house now" I say. "Oh umm yeah, alright bye bye" she says as I escort her downstairs and out the front door. I lock all the doors and walk back up to my bedroom. "Now what should we do?" I ask Barron.
"Ummmm, we could go explore Dallas" he says. "Hmmm, alright I guess" I get up and fix my hair and get ready and grab my Chanel handbag and some sunglasses. I go downstairs and wait for Barron... "umm question" I say. "What is it" Barron says.
"We are 14 and can't drive, we have to a buy an Uber" I say. "Well, I'll order one" he says and gets out his phone and gets one.

————————————————————————
Alright guys, I finally have posted, it's short but I hope y'all enjoy. Give me ideas in the comments please please please ❤️