Chapter 7 •girlfriend?•

"Do you want to do something tonight" Barron asked. "Sure" I reply with a smile on my face.

He puts on a t shirt and shorts and gives me one of his hoodies. I quickly put it on and he takes my hand. "Woah, where are we even going" I say while he takes me down the steps of the cabin and into the woods of the campsite.
He takes me to a little picnic with candles in the middle of the woods.
We sit for hours talking about life back at home, we stargaze and everything nice. We decide it's late and we need to go back to the cabin. I start walking and feel a hand grip my wrist, I turn around and it's barron, I smile "what now B" he smiles and looks me in the eyes romantically. I smile back at him. We both start leaning in and ... boom, we kissed again. It felt magical, like nothing else was happening, just us being happy together. I eventually let go and smiled and him, he stayed silent and so did I. He finally spoke up "sooo umm... I was wondering... uhhh" he says while rubbing the back of his neck, looking around nervously. "Will you.. umm... be m-my girlfriend?" He quickly looks at the ground blushing. I feel his hand get sweaty since it is still wrapped around my wrist. I smile and hug him. "Yes, Barron William, I will be your girlfriend" I look up at him and we both smile and I give him a peck on the lips and we walk hand in hand back to the cabin.
-
I can't stop thinking and getting butterflies. I look over at Barron's bed and see him sound asleep. I smile and end up falling asleep peacefully.