Chapter 15 •her•

TW🙄 (not $u1c1de)

*ding*

I wake up to a ding coming from Barron's phone. I look over at Barron, who is peacefully sleeping. "How cute" I say under my breath. I peek at his phone, curiously to see a text from Olivia... I use his face for Face ID and I read the text

11:24 pm
Olivia: Hey when you get back to camp, come to my cabin, for a surprise ;)

Barron: Sure ;)

Olivia: I am excited to see you again, I've been missing you 🥺

Barron: I miss you too 🥺

7:38 am

Olivia: ily 🥰

I read the texts as tears start forming in my eyes, I slowly push the off button of his phone and slam it down on the nightstand, causing him to wake up.

"AHHHHH" Barron screams as he wakes up to the slam. I sit and watch him look around cluelessly. He turns his head to face me and sees the tears in my eyes. "What happened" he questions. "You know what you did," I say softly choking back on my tears "Why are you even texting Olivia..."

He looks at me and places a hand on my cheek. I slap his hand off my face, "don't touch me" I say as I wipe my tears. His eyes start to get watery as he realizes what he has done. "Barron, I think if you're not happy in this relationship we should take a break instead of you pretending to love me, while you are over here telling other girls you love them too" I say as I look down to my legs that are still on top of his from when we were cuddling. I move them and I get up and go to my bathroom and lock the door. I start up a warm shower and get undressed and start showing.

Barron's POV:
I've been texting Olivia for a while now... I should have never texted her back, and me and y/n would still be together. How did I mess up so bad. Y/n is the love of my life, I know I may be 14 but I just know she is. I run my hands through my hair as I process the fact me and y/n broke up, because of my stupid mistake. I hear the water of her shower turn off so I get her a warm towel and knock on her bathroom door, knowing she already forgot it because she  always does that.

Y/n's POV:
I look around for my towel, which I know I left already. I hear a knock of my bathroom door. I open it and peek my head through. I take the tower from his hands and slam the door in his face. I dry off and put on this.

I walk out of the bathroom and go and sit on my bed and Snapchat Xan

We send a couple snaps back and forth and flirt a little bit after I've told him me and Barron have broken up.

————————————
"you said you loved me, youre a liar, cause you never ever ever did baby" :p

Don't worry, it won't be this sad forever