Chapter 12 •meeting the parents•

"Sooo... We can't see mom until later?" I say. "Yeah, that's what dad said" Jacob replies. "Hey um... Barron, do you want to come see my race car collection" Jacob says with excitement in his eyes. "Sure" Barron says.
I laugh and walk with the boys back to Jacob's room. We sit on his bed while he shows Barron his fastest toy cars. 'Oh my gosh I think I'm in love!' I say in my head, watching Barron and Jacob play together. 'He would make such a great fathe-... I need to stop.' I laugh at myself and continue watching Barron and Jacob get along together.
I hear my stomach growl, and I realized I haven't really ate today and it's breakfast time. "Hey do y'all want something to eat" I say in starvation. "CAN WE HAVE PIZZAAAAA" Jacob screams. "No, we can not have pizza it's breakfast time, Jacob" I reply. I look over and see Barron giving me puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseeee Pizzaaaa" he says. I sigh and give in. "I guess I can make pizza" I say. "Ummm... make it?... why can't you just order it" Jacob says. I roll my eyes and pick up my phone and dial the pizza places number.

"Hello"

"Yes, 2 large pepperoni pizza's"

"Yeah that will be all"

"Okay Pizza is on the way, and Jacob... please for goodness sake... put on some different clothes" I say, looking at my little brother still in his Minecraft boxers. "Ugh" Jacob groans as he makes his way upstairs to go get dressed.  Barron just stands there and laughs. "Get comfy Barron, my father will be home soon and so you need to get comfortable around here" I say while patting a seat next to me on the couch. He sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me. "This has been the most, exciting trip I've ever taken" he says and looks around. I just laugh and put my head on his chest, as the door opens wide. I look over at the main entrance of the front door and see my dad walking towards us. I get up quickly and walk over to my dad with Barron walking by my side. I give a hug to my dad and smile at him. "Who is this young gentleman you have brought?" My dad questions. I smile and look up at Barron as he is shaking my father's hand. "I'm Barron sir... Barron Trump." He says with a smile. "You mean, THE Barron Trump?" My father replies. "Yes, THE Barron Trump" Barron says and laughs with a smile. I look back at my dad and he instantly falls in love with Barron. Yep, this is what it's like in a republican house hold. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs as my little brother Jacob is coming down in Lightning McQueen shirt and blue shorts. He races down the stairs and runs to my dad and gives him a hug. "Is mommy okay" he asks. "Of course she is, a matter of fact, she wants y'all to go and see her today" my dad says as he gives Jacob a hug. "Oooo, okay lets go get ready to see her." I take Barron's hand and lead him up stairs.
"BOUNDARIES!" I hear my dad shout from downstairs. I laugh and go into my room. "Okay sooo, I will change in my bathroom, and you can change in my room." I say and take some of my clothes into the bathroom with me.

I put this on and check myself out in the mirror

I put this on and check myself out in the mirror... "this may be a little go dressy for the hospital... it's alright" I say to myself and walk out of the bathroom to see barron putting on his shoes. "Woah... you look amazing" Barron says definitely checking me out. I laugh and take his hand a kiss his cheek and walk back downstairs.
"Did you get your clothes half off or what?" My father says and laughs while he shakes his hand with m&ms in his hand and eats them, and then shakes his hand again and eats them. (I HATE HATE HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT SHAKE THINGY... LIKE YOU DID THIS FOR WHAT????)

"No dad, I paid full price for this" I say
"What ever you say darling, whatever you say.." he says.
"So... what is this?" He says pointing to you holding Barron's hand.
"Dad... I am dating Barron," I say and laugh. He just stares at me. "Alright well... no funny business while we are here, alright?" My dad says. Barron nods his head and says "yes sir" I just laugh. "Okay boomer" I say as my father looks back at me. "Excuse me missy" he says. "Boy boo" I say and slap my hand across my mouth laughing.

We get to the car and get ready to go to the hospital. My dad is driving and Barron is sitting in the front seat, while I'm sitting in the back seat with my little brother Jacob. Jacob plays with his cars and action figures while my dad talks to Barron about Politics and gives Barron the aux cord. "Wow... you must really love Barron... you never give me the aux cord" I laugh. "Well he's our guest, " he says "maybe future son-in-law." "DAD! Noooo, I'm only 14" I say laughing. We all bust out laughing and arrive to the hospital. I walk inside and is automatically greeted at the door by paparazzi. "Oh no... the found me" Barron says quietly and takes my hand and puts his head down. "Y/N! Y/N!" I hear coming from the paparazzi. I look over at them. "What's it like dating the first boy, the richest kid alive!?" I just stare at them and make my way into the hospital and we get directly taken to a back private waiting room. I sit on a couch in the corner with Barron, and my father sits with Jacob on two seats on the other side of the waiting room. I grab Barron's hand and say "are you ready to meet my mother?" "Well, I was planning on meeting her like at dinner or something, but this is alright" he laughs and gives me his million dollar smile. "Oh how I've fallen in love" I say out loud. "Ummm chile- I" he says and looks at me. We both bust out laughing as the nurse walks into the room. She comes and shakes all of our hands "Y/M/N has requested to see y'all" the nurse says. I stand up, still holding Barron's hand as I walk into my mother's room. "Hello darling" my mother greets me. "Hi momma" I say smiling. "Who is this handsome young man?" She questions, looking up to Barron. "This is Barron Trump mom. I'm dating him." I say smiling. "You mean, THE Barron Trump!?" She says. "Yes mom, the Barron Trump" I reply. She opens her arms for a hug from Barron. Barron hugs her and rubs her back and then pulls away and smiles at her. "Dang, y'all really love him?" I say. "Yes missy" my mom says. I roll my eyes and laugh. My mom yawns. "Are you tired" I ask. "A little" she reply's. "Okay well... I guess I can show Barron around" I say looking up at Barron and then my mother for approval. "Okay, okay, I'll let you hang out with Barron alone, just NO funny business!" She says and laughs. I laugh "I love you mom, and I'll see you later" I tell her and walk out of the room. I order an Uber to drive us back home.

Once we get home we go straight up to my bedroom. "Sooo... now what" I say. "Funny business" he smirks and then laughs. I laugh "no❤️" I say and then laugh. "We can swim, or play basketball orrrr watch a movie, jump on the trampoline, build a fort, eat literally everything in my pantry, idk" I say. "Let's swimmmm" he says. "Alright bubs, get dressed" I say as I take a bikini into my bathroom.

I put this one on and come out of the bathroom to see Barron in blue swimming trunks

I put this one on and come out of the bathroom to see Barron in blue swimming trunks. "Like it?" I say as I do a little spin for him. "Or course I do, how could I not?" He says, looking at me admirably. We walk downstairs and go outside to the pool where I go and tan on the side, sometimes splashing water on me so I don't burn. Barron swims up to the side of the pool next to me and splashes me. "Barron!" I scream as he picks me and puts me in the pool with him. "Oh my gosh Barron!" I scream in the cold water while Barron just laughs. Barron starts leaning in while I'm examining his face, making sure he is taking his time to press his lips against mine over and over again, making things turn heated, he starts rubbing his hands through my hair and down by back and to my butt and thighs. He grips onto one of my thighs with one hand and the back of my neck with the other as we are making out.

Ummm- chileeeee, Anyways hope y'all enjoyed, leave comments on what should happen in the next chapter! Also, leave questions for my Q&A soon. Byeee love y'all! Rawr 🙈!