Chapter 18 •

-next morning-
-5:12am-
I wake up and see Melania and Donald snuggled together asleep. I slowly get out of Barron's embrace and I make my way to the bathroom. I run the warm water in the shower as I get undressed. I slip into the shower and lather my body in my favorite vanilla-cherry body wash. I shave and exfoliate and then wash my hair. I finish up and hop out of the shower and pat myself dry.

I get dressed and I go and put on a matching vanilla-cherry lotion

I put on a cute little star choker and curl my hair. I step out of the Bathroom and see all of the first family awake.
Melania and Donald were already heading out the door, as Barron was waving them bye. "Bye Melania, Bye Donald!" I say my farewells, and head to the cafeteria for breakfast, with Barron.

I see Addison the head counselor, and I wave hello. I grab eggo chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry milk, and Barron grabs the to-go Frosted Flakes, with plain milk. We head to a table and sit with Xan and Michel and eat our breakfast. Soon we finish and Addison makes an announcement.

*tweet tweet*
"Hello everybody, it's me, the queen Addison, today me and my team want to announce a week break for summer to go see y'all's families and hangout!" "You don't have to leave but you can"

"Bruhhh, lets go to Floridaaa!!!" Barron says. "Yes brooo, we need tooo!!!" Xan replies.

We all go to our cabins and pack. "So what car are we taking" I say.
"We can take the White House mini van, my parents left it here for me and they took a plane home." Barron replies.

(Back seat and then 2 more seats upfront)

-7:02am-
We load all of our stuff into the van and we start driving to Florida. On the way we listened to music, and sing and played around with each other. I decided I needed a nap and I put on Barron's hoodie and cuddled into the seat to rest.

-10:27am-
"Wake up wake up" Barron squeals. I wake up to the voice and look up see a BMW filled with Teenagers our age. "Pull over!" I yell at Barron. Barron pulls over next to the BMW. He rolls down his window. "Do y'all need any help?" He asked.