Chapter 14 •mall•

-at the mall-

"What store should we go to first?" He says, looking around at all the options. "Let's go to Victoria's Secret" I say, trying to make him feel uncomfortable. I laugh on the inside and wait for his response. "Ohh ummm sure I guess" he says getting a little nervous as I grab his hand and take him to Victoria's Secret. We walk in and are instantly greeted by my friend Monica. "Hey Y/n!!! Is that your boyfriend??? Do I need to tell your mother about this?" She says laughing. "Nooo, do not tell her!" I laugh and look at the bra and panties. I find a matching set and show them to Barron. "How about these?" I say laughing. He shakes his head and laughs "I won't be able to see them either way" we both laugh and I go and look at the lotions and perfumes. "Which kind should I get?" I say. He smells multiple matching sets of lotion and perfumes. "I like this one" he says while holding up a vanilla cinnamon scented set. "Oohhh me too" I go and pay for my items and we head to a shoe store. I look in the men's New Balances and Nike sections to find some shoe for Barron. I pick out white new balances, and some white and red Air Max shoes for Barron. I then go to show Barron. "Oooo I love theseeee" he says. "I'm buying them for you" I say smiling. "Noooo let me buy them" he argues. "No, I brought your here so I'm paying!" I say and run to the check out and buy the shoes. "Here you gooo" I say smiling while he looks Pissed, he takes the bag and hugs me. I embrace the hug and kiss his cheek. We walk down the long hall and we find the ice skating ring in the middle. "Want to Ice Skate?" I ask. "Sure" he says.

-after we ice skate we eat ice cream and go home-

We get to the house and instantly run up the stairs into my bedroom. "I am sooo tired" I say as I finally sink into my soft memory foam bed. I hear a knock on the door, "who is it?" I call. "It's me" my dad says. I recognize his voice "come in" I say and I stay laying down while Barron sits in my chair. "What do y'all want for dinner?" He says "I'm to tired to eat" I say as he walks out of my door. I get up and lock the door and lay back down as Barron comes and lays right next to me. "Goodnight my love" he whispers in my ear while placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile, "Goodnight bear.."