Chapter 8 •practice•

(Next day)
I just woke up and stood up. Great. I feel it running down my leg. I groan and see barron staring at my leg in shock. I'm even shocked, I didn't know he was awake. I laugh it off and go to the bathroom and take a shower. I walk out of the bathroom in just a towel cause I don't even care. I change into some clothes and see Barron sitting on his bed looking over at mine. I smile and go sit next to him. I tap his hand and he snaps out of it and looks at me. "Hello?" I say to him. He just hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile and push him away playfully. Next thing I knew Barron was holding me over his shoulder and we were going to the cafeteria.
-
We got to the cafeteria and we get breakfast burritos and sit with the gang
-
TWEET TWEET
-
We all looked over at the Head Camp Leader who had blown her whistle. She smiled and looked at a piece of paper. She clears her throat and looks back up "Hey everybody!!" Everybody claps and gives her full attention, well except for Barron, because he is rubbing his hand on my thigh. (Teehee) "Soooo... The camp leaders have been thinking andddd, since this camp lasts all summer long, we have decided to... drum roll pleaseeeee!!!" Everybody smiles and hits their hands on the table. "We will be making a football and cheer team!!!!!" She announces. All the girls look at each other and scream. I smile. Barron looks up at me. "Will you be trying out for cheer y/n" he says. "Hmmm, I guess it's worth a shot" I smile and he smiles back. We get up and go to the gym where tryouts will be. I get really really nervous. I go to the locker room and put on some black nike shorts and a white shirt and go and practice with the girls, tryouts will be in two days. Today we will learn the dance, cheer and chant to try-out. The boys were on the other side of the gym warming up and already throwing footballs. We stretched and learned the jumps which honestly my jumps were SUPER high. We learned the dance which had a bit of twerking in it, but I didn't think much of it. All I know is that Barron is staring right at me. I made sure I popped out my butt whenever it faced him, teehee. I got done with practice and so did barron. He rushed over to me and immediately pulled me close and walked me to the cabin really fast. "What's your problem" I say trying to hold my laugh in. He looks me in the eyes "everybody was calling you theirs or saying how fine you were, I just don't want to lose you" he said in a sad tone. I just hug him and hold him tight. "I'll always be here" I say for reassurance. I go to my desk and turn on my curling iron. I curl my hair and Barron comes to watch and bug me. Lol. He plays with his hair and kept giving me kisses or rubbing my thigh.  I smiled and tried not to pay attention to him. He finally let me finish curling my hair, I sprayed hairspray in it and then wrapped it up and took a shower just washing my body. I put on some cute cotton shorts and a sports bra and went and did an ab workout next to my bed. I get up and go and hug barron. "Sorry I was ignoring you, I was busy doing my hair" I say while laying down on his bed. He just smiles and lays next to me on his bed. We just stay and enjoy each others presence.

———————————
Guys, it is currently 1:49am and I have 6 days worth of homework due in 3 days. But I decided to do this cause why not 😎
But I also want to call y'all something like idk. Lolzzzz
Somebody should make a fanpage of me 🥴 🥴🥴🥴 gn babes! Mwah 💋. Also I'm pregnant if y'all didn't know sooo baddie :p and I don't know who the baby daddy is 🤪!