Chapter 11 •WHAT!?•

(This chapter might be a lil sad at first)

Y/n's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing coming from an unknown number. I see Barron waking up to the sound of my buzzing phone. I quickly answer and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I say. "Hello Y/n this is an operator at Dallas Medical Center" (It's in Texas, idk if that's the name of it doe) "oh... what is going on??" I reply. "Well... Your mother has gotten into a car accident" I hear. "WHAT!?" I reply. "HOW!?"... a couple seconds of silence was heard. The operator cleared her throat "we need you to come to Dallas Texas ASAP" I stood there, shocked, not being able to move, as if I were paralyzed. "Hello, Ms. y/l/n??"... All I did was clear my throat, and said "okay." I hung up and slipped down the wall slowly letting my tears take over me. I had my back against the wall sitting on the floor with my head in my hands, sobbing. I didn't care if Barron saw me crying, it was my mother. I hear footsteps gradually stepping closer. I look up, and see Barron towering over me, with his hand sticking right at me. Allowing me to grab it and pull myself up. I did so. Once I got back up, I was quickly embraced in a loving hug. I looked up to him, he took his warm hands and cupped my face, wiping away my tears with his thumb, and then placing a kiss right on my forehead. "I love you, and I'm going to Texas with you. I'm here for you, no matter what, that's what I'm here for." He says with a grin. I smile at him and let my tears come running back down my cheek.

I quickly packed up a couple outfits and some essentials. I put my bag by the door, I looked over at Barron who already had his bag packed. "Ready?" I ask. "Ready as always" he replies. "I already booked us airplane tickets to Dallas" he adds. "You didn't have to Barron, I could have, how did you even get the money!?" I asked. "Well I mean, my dad IS the president" he laughs. "Omg, no way!?" I say sarcastically. "Well let's go, what are you waiting for!?" I add.

We get to the airport and sit in the lobby, I haven't even checked the time. I grab my phone and look, "4:38 am" I read out loud. "Flight 207, Dallas Texas" I hear from the overcom. I look at Barron and he looks at me. "That's our flight" he says. I smile at get up, walking to our gate. We get our bags checked and we make it to the airplane. "Also, I got us first class"... "WHAT!?" He just laughs and leads me to first class, where we have our own little room to share together.

I step into the room and the flight attendant come up to us

I step into the room and the flight attendant come up to us. "May I get you any drinks on your flight" she asks. "No thank you." we both reply. She walks off. I lay down on the bed and quickly fall asleep, with Barron by my side.

I wake up to the noise of a flight attendant knocking on our door. I get up and answer it. "They airplane will be landing in 30 minutes we are already in Texas" she says. "Okay, I'll be getting ready" "You can go to the entrance and be let out first" "okay, I'll make sure I do that" I say as she walks off. I wake up Barron and get ready. "Barron lets go to the entrance and we can be let out first" "okay, let's go" he says. We make our way to the entrance and wait silently as our plane lands and we are allowed to get off. We get down and we look for our Uber to my house. We find our Uber shortly after looking and we get in and head to my house.
📍(not my actual house)