Chapter 16 •bro?•

I go downstairs and make avocado toast, I eat and pack my bags, getting ready to go back to camp. Barron does the same and we head off to the airport. We sit next to each other in the waiting area and wait for our flight to be called. No eye contact or talking between us. "Flight 387 is taking off in an hour, at this time head to your gate"
We get up and walk to our gate in silence.
We both get passed security smoothly and head to our back room in first class. I lay down on the bed and relax and Barron lays somewhat next to me. I sigh, "you know, this would be a fun trip back, if you didn't cheat..." He sighs, "I know, it's all my fault, I should have never played her games" We sit there letting those words soak in the silence.
A bit of turbulence turns into a lot, causing me to tumble on top of Barron. Our faces were inches apart, while his hands were on my waist preventing me from falling.

We kiss..

I rest my head on his chest as I play with his hair. "I'm doing to miss this bond we had," I say while tears start to run down my face "if only it could have lasted longer"

-at camp-

I put my bags down on my bed and start unpacking while looking at happy pictures of me and Barron, occasionally. I get a Snapchat notification from Xan asking if I wanted to go swimming in 30 minutes. I reply with "sure"
I take a bikini to the bathroom and get dressed into it.

I take my towel and my phone and head to the pool and wait for Xan to arrive

He is wearing green swimming trunks, He smiles over to me. I smile back as I put my belongings on a chair and go and get in the pool with Xan.
We splash around a little bit and end up getting super close, flirting here and there. Suddenly we both started leaning in. And boom, we kissed. I pulled away as I heard footsteps coming, I look over and see Barron and Olivia. Olivia has a smirk on her face, while Barron has a sad forced smile. "Ummmm Xan?" Barron says as he looks down at me and him. "Yeah bro?" Xan calls back. "So your getting my leftovers now!?" Barron says in a mad tone. "First off, I'm not leftovers. I'm a teen girl with feelings, and second, you're the one that cheated on me" silence takes over. "Yikes" Olivia smirks and walks off laughing. I roll my eyes as I get out of the pool and grab my stuff and march to the cabin. I take a shower and hear the bathroom door open. "CANT YOU HEAR IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER!?" I yell. "Don't y'all at me" Barron says in a stern voice as the sink starts to run. Sheesh, that was hot- "what are you doing?" I say as the hot water runs down my body. "Using OUR facemask" he says. I remember now, that we bought a facemask for both of us. "Ugh, okay, well, will you please get out I'm finished with my shower" I say while turning off the water. "No, you can wait" he says from the bathroom, at this time he just wants to make me mad. I go ahead and step out of the shower and just grab my towel that is right next to barron, and wrap it around me, not caring if he sees me or not. I laugh and dry off and get dressed in the car corner where he can't really see anything.

I walk out and go and lay down on my bed, soon after Barron comes as well to lay on his bed

I walk out and go and lay down on my bed, soon after Barron comes as well to lay on his bed. "Y/n," Barron says, "we need to talk"
"About?" I say.
"About our relationship y/n!" He hollers.
"Don't yell, please" I say in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what is going on," He says "I thought we were just taking a friendly break, and now you're kissing my best friend..."

"Okay, and?" "You're the one that cheated on me" I say in a pissed off voice.

"But I love you y/n! I don't know what I was doing, but I can't live without me and you together. y/n I hope you know I had plans to marry you, I told my parents about you, I talked about how lucky I was to be dating you, to all of my friends."

"And you ruined it." I say, starting to feel bad.

"Y/n, please give me another chance." He says, as his voice breaks down.

"I'll think about it." I say as I flip around and face the wall instead of Barron's bed.

———————————————
Yeah, soooo, the breakup was supposed to last longer and all, but I couldn't 🙂 ahhhhhh, I hope y'all enjoyed 😛