Chapter 9 •Xan?•

-next morning-

I wake up in my bed and look over at Barron who is still asleep. I get up and go turn on some music and take a warm shower, singing here and there or humming to the beat. I finish up and get dried off and get dressed in some Nike shorts and a tank top. I walk out of the bathroom and take down my bun that was holding my curls. I see Barron still asleep. His sweet smile on his sleeping face is the cutest thing ever, his messy hair is perfect. I go and lay next to him and see his crystal blue eyes flutter open. "Hey gorgeous" he says and smiles my way. I smile back and give him a kiss on the cheek and then push him off his bed, causing him to fall onto the ground. I laugh and help him up. He gets ready and we start heading towards breakfast. We walk in and a see girls looking nervous... OH SHOOT TODAY IS TRYOUTS. I try to stay calm, but I end up feeling nervous. I quickly get breakfast and sit down next to Barron. I finish eating breakfast, and I go ahead and leave barron behind in the cafeteria. I go to the Cabin and sit staring at my wall. I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me. I turn around slowly and see Xan. "XAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I scream, shocked. "Shhhh, it's okay, Barron is with Caleb and Josh" he says softly as he moves his hands to my back to pull me closer. "XAN LET GO OF M-" I try to get the words out of my mouth and BOOM Barron walks in. He quickly yanks Xan off me and pushing him away. Xan leaves and I'm just sitting on my bed crying. "How did he even get in" I try to say, choking back my tears. "It's okay y/n he is gone now..." Barron says in a soothing voice.

————————————————————————
Hey y'all! It's Me, I'm about to throw up also teehee. #morningsickness but anyways did y'all know Xan and Barron aren't friends anymore in real life!? (I've known it since like august, but it just coordinated with this story.) Anyways! Hope y'all have a good day! Rawr🙈

Summer camp (a love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें