Chapter 2 •roomate•

You went downstairs and ate breakfast that your mother has made, you thank her and go to the car "dang, slow your roll y/n" she laughs and gets in the car, y'all start driving and laughing and listening to music, and before you know it, you are already at camp. You thank your mom and get your bags out and slowly walk into the main building and up to the reception desk to check in
"Hey, I'm Addison" a tall girl says from behind the reception desk. You smile and say "Hey I'm y/n" Addison smiles and grabs some paper from a folder, she looks though them and the smile wipes off her face. You slowly get nervous and ask "is everything alright" she smiles nervously and says "You see, there is no room in any of the girls cabins... you will have to stay with" she slowly moves her finger down the list and looks shocked "Barron trump..." "Oh... well may I see my room?" She comes around the desk and gives you a key card and says "your cabin number is b35" you smile and get your bags and walk to row B and go to the cabin, you see your mom's car driving away from a view, you sigh and open the door with your key card to see a tall boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes shirtless in the middle of the room "who are you" he says in a mean tone "I'm y/n, what's your name" you ask "none of your business Shawty" he winks and walks to his bed. You look around the room and walk to your bed which is right next to his, you sit on the edge of you bed and look around, you smile and start unpacking. "I'm Barron if you are wondering" you smile and say "I hope we can be friends" he smiles and you instantly get butterflies, you smile and think to yourself "i can get used to this" you finish unpacking and flop on your bed tired, you hear a faint adorable laugh and you turn your head and see Barron is laughing, you smile and say "what is so funny" he blushes and says "you are beautiful" you blush and throw a pillow at him but he catches it and throws it back at you, you laugh and y'all both end up having a pillow fight.