Chapter 4 •swimming•

You instantly blush and say "I have feelings for you to" you smile and grab your swimsuit

 and run into the bathroom and lock the door, you quickly get dressed in your swimsuit and walk out of the bathroom and see Barron in pink swimming trunks, you can't help but to stare at his abs, he smiles and says "what ya staring at" you smirk a...

and run into the bathroom and lock the door, you quickly get dressed in your swimsuit and walk out of the bathroom and see Barron in pink swimming trunks, you can't help but to stare at his abs, he smiles and says "what ya staring at" you smirk and say "you" and smile. He comes up behind you and wraps his arm around your waist and gives you a hug from behind, you smile taking in his scent, you feel like nothing can hurt you, you feel so peaceful.

BOOM BOOM

You jump and see the boys inside Yalls cabin laughing

"Come on lovebirds, lets go already!" They drag y'all out of y'all's cabin by yalls wrists and take y'all to the lake. "What about the pool, I don't wanna swim in the lake" Barron said. You laugh and say "Yeah, all the fish poop in there" they all laugh and start heading to the pool

You get to the pool and the boys cannon ball in, you smile and just sit on the edge looking pretty just having your feet in the pool. Barron comes up to you and asks "are you okay"... You reply "yes I'm fine why" he smirks and pulls you by your hips into the pool. You come back to the top and you gasp for air "BARRON WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Barron just laughs and y'all are both looking directly in each others eyes smiling, not breaking eye contact while the boys are off on the other side of the pool swimming, you smile and start leaning in, and so does Barron, you feel butterflies in your stomach and you feel his warm soft lips touch yours. It feels like fireworks are going off and you can't help but to blush and smile during the kiss. He slowly backs away and looks you in the eyes and smiles, you blush and smile back at him. "Stop simping and get a room, lovebirds" you hear from afar and realize it's the boys talking, you break eye contact with Barron and look at the boys.

Barron's POV:
y/n was looking so good tonight at the pool, she's beautiful and perfect in every way! I just want to be with her already, we only met like 3 hours ago, but I think I'm in love. I can't stop thinking about her... wait-

Y/N POV:
I see Xan staring at my butt.. I feel uncomfortable, that's barron's best friend.
This isn't right.

You turn around and see Barron looking a little mad, he comes and picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Xan slowly looks away and says "get a room" you laugh and say "stop staring" "for real, she's mine" Barron adds to the conversation. You instantly blush and put your head on his chest. "Calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine" Xan says and then laughs. You and Barron just roll you eyes.