Chapter 3 •feelings•

You and Barron were having a pillow fight and all of a sudden he pins you down on your bed and gets on top of you, y'all both start blushing and leaning in to kiss each other but you hear foot steps and see Addison in the corner of your eye, so forcefully push Barron off of you and sit up and Addison stares at you and says "use protection" she laughs and says "y'all are late to dinner by the way" and leaves. You get up and smile at Barron and both laugh and he decides to brush his hand against yours, you smile and put you're hand in his and y'all both walk to the cafeteria. The boys are looking at Barron and screaming "SIMP" he laughs and stops holding your hand and walks over to them, the smile on your face slowly fades away and you have no clue where to sit. You wonder what where to sit and you hear a high pitched laugh and a girl saying "Hey, come here!" Pointing at you, you start walking over there and say "hey I'm y/n" she laughs and automatically brings up Barron "so your dating Barron huh, the hottest guy here!?" You stare at her in shock "what no!!" She laughs and says "well he's mine anyways" and shooes you away. You get up and start walking away and you feel an arm wraps around your shoulder, you look up and see Barron, he whispers "I heard what she said, and not I'm not hers, and I actually like somebody else" he smiles and walks you over to his table with the boys and makes you sit right next to him, you smile and the boys are automatically staring at you "stop staring it's not polite" you heard Barron say. You laugh and get a salad and The boys get burgers. Y'all all eat and the boys are talking about if I was going to come swim with them tonight after lights out. You were thinking "I mean sure I guess" one of the boys named Alex says "the people at camp are super chill and won't care, we have been going here for years already and they never do anything about it" you laugh and say "okay" y'all finish eating and you decide to go back to the cabin, and Barron follows. You go inside and sit on your bed, and he sits right next to you, you smile and all of a sudden he says "I know we just met, but I think i have feelings for you..."