Chapter 43

Hello Readers... Merry Christmas to all of you ☃️🎄 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters 🥰 keep supporting 💞
So ya let's get started...

************************************

After a long hours of sleeping, She wakes up with an heavy head rubbing eyes finding every thing dark around, with sleepy eyes she check time it was 7:45 pm

"Itne der so gai mai.." She thought.
Later she saw he message from his dad."puttar ghana kha lena jo mahi lai thi tiffin, voh fridge mai hai. Muje late ho sakta h tu khyal rakhna.." Her dad texted.

Without thinking anything, she was happy inwardly thinking, she'll talk with him every thing will be fine just like earlier.
"Muje jaana h...muje milna h usse.. "
She got up to get fresh
And wire this,

Credit: Instagram(Hairs were tied in a pony tail

Credit: Instagram
(Hairs were tied in a pony tail...)

Has she got ready she opened her cupboard , take out that bag booked a cab and left not before checking out herself in the mirror.

On the other side :
Guest have started coming In Shukla mansion.

"Mom-Mom come here na .." Sid called.

"Ky hua bacha, Areee you are not ready yet, Sidharth ky h.." His mom said as was still in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Mom, ye voh suit nahi h jo aapko pasand aata  tha and jo Mai leke aaya tha..." He said getting hyper.

"Areee per,you liked this one na beta." His mom said.

"How in this whole world she come to know..." He thought.

"Bachaa it's ok, it's ur birthday your day, where the one you loved, vaise navy blue is also not bad." She said winking..

"Aapko kaise pata chala.." he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm  your mom, my son. Were the one of your choice.." His mom said.

"Of her choice..." He thought.

"Sidharth-Sidharth kaha, jaldi get ready beta..." His mom said.
"Ha-ha, no worries I'll get ready.." He said.
"I hope she comes." He thought.

_-_-_-_

Her cab stopped near a big mansio with a big gate a fountain and pool inside, it too had a backyard with various different plants and trees and a  swing.
It looked like a dream palace.

Has she get down she can't take her eyes off from that amazing mansion which was glittering in the dark.
"Amma,kitna sundar h." She said to herself.