Chapter 57

Hello Readers, I hope you are doing well..😊 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters ❤️ it really means a lot..🥰
Please keep supporting. :)

So ya let's get started..
(Inline comments karna na bhule 💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

The sun rays entered through the big window in the room which made
Sana rub her eyes slowly remembering how she slept hugging him and still she is.. feeling his hold of his strong arms on her waist.. made her day start with the most pleasant smile.
#morningsmiles

She slowly get off from his hold with utmost care of not disturbing him,
Still in a sleeping position with one hand on her head as a support she was looking him with an unconditional love in her eyes and that pleasant smile didn't fade yet. Stroking his hairs with other hand,
"Kitna cute lagta h sote hue.. bache jaisa.." she thought.

She kept waving her hands in his hair's when he wake up and a content smile plastered over his face, "I want morning like this every day." he thought.
"You are awake.." he asked in his sleepily voice.

"Yaa just now." She said and sat resting her head at the back, when Sidharth immediately kept his head on her lap holding her hand keeping it on his hair "Do it na.." he said.
Smiling at his cute things she starts stroking his hairs again, Sidharth instantly hugged her from her waist.
"I want morning like this every day.." she thought.

Hence, it was a New Day New Morning :)

Sana was all fresh wearing the most comfortable clothes shorts and loose t-shirt making a bun she entered the kitchen.
"Aunty aalu kaha h?" she asked to one of his staff.

"Ji, aap bataye mai banati hu.." she spoke politely.

"Nahii ap coffee banayi ye sirf." Sana said.

"Ji thik h.." the staff said.
After making breakfast and cleaning she went to check him.

"Kaha? tu office jaraha h muje leave le bolke." she said as he was all ready not in his housewares but in formals.

"No sweetheart, ek meeting h abhi issiliye." he said picking up his laptop.

"Nastha.." she innocently asked.

"Thodi der baat,you have it if you want no worries." he said pecking her forward and went towards the terrace.

While he was busy in his meetings Sana was sitting in the living room.
"Abhi tak baat nahi ki Sidharth ne." she thought letting out a breath resting her rest at the back, "Ky soch raha hoga voh..agar usska decision switch hua toh.." she thought.

As much as confident she was earlier is all now turning into a question like "what if"

"Shehnaaz, aaja breakfast karte h." he called her.

In one plate with four parathas and a coffee mug she went.
"Ohh hoo, bhook lagi h." he said taking plate from her hand.
A small smile came on Sana's face seeing her big hungry baby.

"Khaa na, ky dekh rahi h? mast bana h.."he said .

"Acha.." she said still looking at him smiling.

"Why are you emotional Sana, it's ok." She thought in order to calm herself.

"Ky hua baby sad kui h?" he softly pulling her cheeks.