Chapter 17

Hello Readers,I u all r doing.. Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ It really means a lot..🙃 Keep supporting...😊
So let's get started...

************************************

In College :

The Prof enters in the class, every get up and greet saying "Good Morning Sir.."
And the lec started.
When the Professor was teaching,  students were attentively listening The Principal madam enters the class.

Every one stood up in a respect,  the principal gestured students to sit down..
"Good morning students,so this  you'll final year  final semester as you all know the exams of the same is after 2 weeks . I hope you all are prepared and  come out with flying colors. I didn't came here just to inform about the examination but to share  the proudest moment for the college. The student in your class Miss, Shehnaaz Gill has got an internship offer from non other than the M.I.T company the one of the leading companies in the market.. " the principal said.

The class echoed with sounds of claps,
Further principal says " The college is extremely proud of you Congratulations Shehnaaz..."

There were also some students who were little shocked and jealous but there was also one soal sitting between them was extremely proud happier than her.

As Shehnaaz stood up to say thank you,  Khushal, Rahul, Jay at the back started cheering her name.
"Shehnaaz Shehnaaz...." happiness were beaming in their eyes, then her eyes fell on her Bebu. She passed a content smile and all the emotions were understood by him.

Clapping and cheering were not yet stopped.
Sana felt so blessed to have this moment and ofcourse the one  who is as happier than her.

Further every lec went smoothly..

In the canteen :

Siddharth was eagerly waiting for sana to come as she was in the principal office since long time.

After 15 mins when she enters in the canteen.
Mahi ranned and  hugged her at  first  congratulated her later
" Ky baat h teri toh nikal padi,  yaar bola bhi nahi tune.."

"Yaar bolne wali thi mai par miss ne phele hi bol diya." Sana said.

"Chal koi nahi.." mahi said.

There were many people gather to congratulate her, everyone was praising her for the achievement and opportunity she got..
Where Sid was quitely sitting and
observing his Sana's step towards her dream.. indeed it like he won.

In between she was also searching for him, when her eyes found him she smiled inwardly seeing him already looking at her..
Sana excuse herself , walking towards him Sidharth stood up walked towards her  hugged her to his heart..
"Congratulations baby I'm  so so proud of you.." he said giving  peck on her cheeks which got clicked by Jay.

"Yaar tum dono ke heartbeats yaha tak sunai derahe h.." Rahul teased.

Everyone lovingly laughed at that statement and blushing faces of sidnaaz.

With this they both settle down,
When Rahul said " Yaar Sana ye galat h party chahiye yaar humko.."

"Ha Sana party toh banti h." Khushal said.

"Ok baba,toh bolo mere bhukhad friends kaha aur ky khana h.." sana coming to the point .

"Hmm soch ne do" khushal said

"Muje pata h hume kaha jana Jana chahiye.." mahi said looking Sana, Sana looked at mahi and  widely smiled and said , "Yes vahi jayenge."
(Saalo ki dosti h bolne ki jarurat nahi padti👭)