Chapter 53

Hello readers,I hope you all are doing well 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ It really means a lot..🥺keep supporting...🥰

So ya let's get started.. and ya don't forget to read  the note at the end..
(Inline Comments karna na bhule..💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

Same day, Evening.

"Hayee ye mere se itna gussa kui h kamine ne ab tak mere messages ka reply nahi diya, bachu tu sorry bolne aa  dekhti  hu mai huh!" She thought and continued stalking his account.
(😂❤️)

When the sudden opening of the door make her jump at her place due to her dad uncertain behaviour.
"Papa aab aagai sab thik." She said seeing her dad glaring her.

"Sidharth Shukla ko kaise janti ho, sahi reason chahiye muje Shehnaaz.." Her dad's straight forward questioned her.

Sana was taken a back by a sudden question.
"Pa-pa umm-

"Kuch pucha h maine Shehnaaz...." Her dad yelled.

"Classmate h papa" she wispered at her place.

In between,
"Ky chal raha h kui chila rahe h usse." Her mom asked, ignoring her mom question
"Mai fir se puch raha hu Shehnaaz kon h Sidharth Shukla. Varna aur tarikhe janta hu mai ye janti h tu..." His dad said a loud which  also grab her brother's attention.

Baaz immediately comes to her room
sees  his dad then Shehnaaz who was all scared.
"Mai batane wali thi papa.." She said with a trembling voice, with tears in her eyes  due to his dad's words and tone she looked towards baaz with a rays of hope.

"Papa chodo na -

"Kab batane wali thi ha jab voh chod jata.." His dad said a loud intrrupting baaz.

"Nahi hoga aaisa mai janti hu papa maine kaha mai bol ne wali thi, please ab yakeen karo.." She said with a little little tears.

"Ammma papa ko bolo na." She quiver.

"Janti h na kon h voh, Ye jo bade log ye inke liye kuch naya nahi h aaj tu h kal koi aur hogi Shehnaaz." Her dad
yelled.

"Log tarah tarah ki bate kar rahe h Shehnaaz. " her dad futher yelled.

She wiped her tears letting out  a breath.
"Papa mai samaj ti hu par ek par sunaiye toh  ky fark padta h (sobing)meri batt hui h Sidharth se, he said voh uske papa se baat karega trust me voh vaisa nahi h, matt sochiye logo ke bare mai.." She said trying to convince her dad like small scared kitten.

His dad sarcastically laughed,
"Jab 10 saal ek jagh kam karo bharose se izzat se, aur ek din aata h jab vahi log ab ko sar upar kar ke aukaat ke baat sikhate h, iss feeling ko janti h tu." His dad said.

Where Sana stood  with head down,
"Chalo meri chodo jee li h hum ne zindagi, muje yakeen h uss ladke ne ye nhi kaha hoga usske papa ky soch rahe h.." her dad said.

"Matlab.." she wisper.

"Usske papa unki friend ki beti Sidharth ke liye soch rahe h, ye bataya ussne nahi na " the sentence said by her dad made her lift her head  welcoming the new tears flow down.
Her mom hugged her as she was not able to see her like that.

What made her shock..?
*Riva.
No, because some or the other way it was gonna come out, her intuition said her.