Chapter 36

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you for your response on my previous chapters...❤️ It really means a lot..😊 keep supporting..😌

************************************

Flaskblack continues:

After awhile Varsha  came...
"Sidharth Shukla right..." She asked.

"Yes.." he said.

"My self varsha bhot sunna h apke bare mai Shehnaaz se, I must say you are lucky to get her " She said with smile to which he simply nodded with a smile and said, " yaa"
Futher he went towards the canteen,
He sat with a coffee glass.

"Hey.." The Varsha greeted
Sid felt little weird thinking 'Is she following me' he got up as she came to sit.

But she is varsha who knows Shehnaaz so well, if she thought she'll talk with him it means, she will talk with him.

"I'm  not a monster Mr. Sidharth  you don't to run, I don't eat people. We can talk you might get answers to questions" Varsha said sitting opposite to Sidharth.

As Sidharth was quite, Varsha initiate,
"Shehnaaz, there was not a even a single day she didn't thought about you Sidharth." Sidharth looked her  keenly listening futher,

"She is a spark in the darkness, she had her own jokes to crake in every intense situation, but God knows what happened the glow on her face just gone somewhere." She said.
He didn't said anything but kept listening.

"You might be thinking, why the hell I'm  so curious to talk, and reason is just one, I can't see Shehnaaz like that.
I don't know much in detail what happened andbstuff, but from my side If I  can help, I would love too." She said.

"I messed up, big time." he said with deep breath.

She was glad atleast he said something.
"What made you so upset? She asked.

"There are lot many things.." He wispered with teary eyes, having a one sip of coffee.

"Question is same Sidharth, what?" She asked with all hopes.

"I was a beautiful day, I mean I thought it like that, but it was not. You know I was so happy that I had planned a surprise whole day.  I thought I'll  go and pick her will have a dinner-

"At the end it was just a dinner-
She interuped.

"It was not just a dinner, I was about to take Shehnaaz to meet my mom.that night." He wispered letting out a breath, Varsha was startled, to be happy or sad considering the suitation it was difficult.

"I thought I'll  pick her up first, then I'll call my mom as she out for some work near by the restaurant, I thought it would be great  if Shehnaaz join I'll surprise my 2 ladies has I hide nothing from them  I was so sure, mom is gonna love her, kaise nahi karti she is just so sweet to handle. In this way I'll also complete the promise  I made with her and her brother..." He wispered all the having a small smile, it would be complete different scenario if it would be real.

"But, nothing happened like that, I got messed up between robin- dinner date everything " He futher wispered. He was hurt.

"Hm, I understand between robin, ha I mean he liked her, he even proposed her that to in front of the whole staff, it was pretty awkward for her to deny But, he gracefully accepted and they were back again the way they were earlier a good friends and ,yaa I remember  Robin Knows about you as she said him later, I think he is a good guy  he even helped her with watches." She said.