Chapter 10

Hello Readers,I hope you all are doing well..🤗 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters it really means a lot. ✨ Keep supporting :)
So let get started..
(Inline comments karna na bhule 💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

He drove towards his  house and has he reached he got fresh had his lunch.

After 2-3 hrs from lunch time ,
his mom saw him coming from that small room..

His mom called him "Sidharth"

"Yes mom" Sid said

"Come let's talk in your room there is something imp I want to discuss.." Ritu ji said
As they entered his room they sat comfortably on his bed..

"Beta Dad gave you some work is it done he was asking.." Ritu ji said

" Almost done but don't worry I'll complete it.." Sid said.

Ritu ji coming  directly to the point..
  "Beta you know about your dad's condition, he really wants you to be a business man.."

"No mom , he wants me to be successful business man and show the world.." Sid said looking to his mom..

"So what sidharth it's every parents dream, inspite of being so unwell he is guiding you, So I want you to give your best and co-operate with him. You know na how particular your dad is when it comes to business..."Ritu ji said.
"Hmm I won't disappoint you." He said.

Later, he kept his head on his mother's lap, and that was it he slept for a while..

Sid was mentally frustrated and irritated there was lots of thoughts in his mind but he never opened up, it doesn't mean he is coward he is just like this.
The  lifestyle is living  was like a burden for him. It was never as it looks.
He never had guts to say that he don't want to be what his dad wants him to be.. it's not like he hate but comes a pressure which he hates.  Every time he thinks of telling his dad everything what he feels about his medical condition stops him.. He knows even the thought of something bad happened to his dad haunts his mom. So he will never do anything which his mom don't like.

After sleeping for a while, he got up n started doing the left over work and report to his dad.

It was 6:00pm,
Sid was very busy with his dad discussing something imp about business world and all..
And, on the other hand there were continues messages from Sana which he didn't saw..
He was completely drained but he knows he can't run out of it he has to give his best.
After their discussions got over they had their dinner..
Sid went to his room.

He remembered he didn't call or texted sana from so long time..
(He was missing her guys...)

He saw she has texted her before..
He texted back,
"Hey  I'm really sorry I was little busy..."

She instantly replied (jaise ki phone pe hi baithi ho...😅)

"Hey Sid, it's ook but again and again I'm not gonna tolerate this.I was waiting for your replies..😏"

"Ok but I was really busy" Sid said

"Hmm" she replied

"Baby I want to see you can we do video call" Sid asked

"NO, I'm with my family will do this later please" she replied

"Ook I'm eager"  he replied.

As she read she silently blushed which got noticed by baaz.

Baaz asked ,"Hass ky rahii h?"

Sana said, "Mai kaha Hass rahii hu."

" Hmm, smaj raha h muje sab smaj rha h" baaz said
Later,
She fast fast ate her dinner and went in her room.