Chapter 60

Hey guys, I hope you are doing well.. 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ it really means a lot.!!
Keep supporting..😊
I hope you like..it:)
So ya let's get started..
(sorry for the mistakes..)

(Inline comments karna na bhule 💁🏻‍♀️)
Ps: I'm gonna miss writing this.!!

************************************

"Apka hi toh aaj engagement h na.." beautician said..

"Whatt!!" Sana screamed in a shock..

"Didi aap ander chalo chalo chalo, jaldi challoo.." mahi said taking her  inside.

"Ky bol rahi h ye.." sana was amazed.
"What the hell is happening.." she thought..

Their parents left them alone with a thought, "Let Sidharth handle the way he planned."

"Yes engagement 3rd suprise, remember.." Jay said.

"Ullu matt banao muje.." she said giggling looking them all (Sid, Jay, Khushal, Rahul)

"Nahi ullu bana rahe h sachi. " Rahul said.

"Tumlog ky lagta h mai pagal hu, tumlog prank kar rahe ho jaise college mai kiya tha.  Sidharth wait karaha h bolke, maine nahi aana tumlog ke game mai. Voh tumlog ki bhen hogi koi muje pata h.." Sana instantly said still not believing the fact that , it's her engagement.

"Vaise bhi maine shopping bhi nahi ki hai, rings nahi li h, bina ye sare arrangements ke engagement kaise, socho bachuuu" Sana said with a smirk.
She is still thinking it's a prank and she is winning.

"Bhai bol yaar ab tu hi." Khushal said right away.

"Sana" he wispered, he was looking listening... He came  closer hold her hands.

"Sach bol rahe sab  it's  our engagement sweetheart." he wispered..
As much as excited he is, he is equally nervous and scared.

"Aaisa mazak matt kar please, kuch toh hota h ajeeb sa" she wispered..

"Koi mazak nahi kar raha. Trust me, I really really want you to be my one and only, officially unofficially in ever way, humare parents issliye ho aaye h sweetheart, so are you ready? to actually start your journey, to call your self as Mrs Shehnaaz Shukla are you ready to actually walk, feel and explore not  as girlfriend anymore but as my wife.!! " He wispered.

His hands were still holdings hers, heartbeats were stepping up he was so conscious but this is what he was planning since days. Her reaction was expected but her answer her feelings on this engagement things is like a suprise for him.

"Did you also planned to make cry." she asked.
Sana was overwhelmed by his words it was giving her goose bumps..

"Are you sure??" She straight away asked.

He wispered," Listen, the groom is ready most importantly parents are ready, rings are ready, terrace.. the location is ready, it's just you to say yess!" He said.

"Am I dreaming.. I'm still not able to believe. It's my.. it's ours freaking engagement today." She said  squeezing his plams.. she was breathing heavily crying with a smile,  when she opened up and said,
"You know, when your dreams and wishes to be with someone you love with your whole heart, to actually live with his name till end of your life when it actually happening in reality I don't have anything to say trust me. Mahi and I used to talk and prepare ourselves what will we say?? what will we do?? and my all time answer used to be, I my gonna freaking laugh and dance and scream like a crazy person but freak, I am emotional here. Today mahi won she really won, she used to say I'll cry like hell and  I was like huhh! Issme kon rohta h.."