Chapter 8

Hello Readers, Happy Independence Day...🇮🇳 I hope you are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️It really means a lot 🥰Keep supporting...

************************************

New Day New Morning :

Sidnaaz  both were excited to go college as it was their first day of their relationship.. Both were eager to meet each other..❤️

Here, in sana's house :

Sana was taking jarurat se zayda time to get ready...
She was very excited and nervous about what to wear, how should she tie her hairs and all.... In short Sana was getting very consious about her looks today She just want to look perfect.

"Hayee rabba ye ladki kabse tyaar horahii h"sana's mom said from outside..

"Aai amma 2 mins" Sana said while getting ready..

"Ye ladki aadhe ghante se 2 mins kiye jaarahi h, Sana jaldi Kar nashta thanda ho Raha h.." sana's mom said..

Baaz was quietly sitting and observing while having his  breakfast.. Completely aware of why she is doing all this "nakras"

Sana came out of the room, as she was very late.. she had her breakfast fast fast .. where as Parminder ji watching her from head to toe..😂 and asked, "Aaj tu badi Sonni lag rahi h kuch khas h aaj"

"Nahi Amma aaise hi maan ho Gaya tyaar hone ka" sana said .

"Vaise tu itni saj savar ke coll hi karahii h na?"baaz  asked.

"Aur kaha jaungi" Sana said
Soon she  rushed for her coll after saying bye to everyone...

On the other hand in Sidharth house:

Sidharth also waked up excited for the new journey.. has he was going to meet his girlfriend...❤️
So he also freshed up fast fast... Ate his breakfast he went for the college..

In the college:
(Point pe aate h abhi..🤗)

As Sidharth entered in the class everyone was taken aback...
First reason, yesss he was looking damn  handsome.
Second the most important,
Sid was early that to 20 mins before the lec..
(If u have read previous chapters, u will be knowing Sid is always a late comer)
Every one was shocked to see him in the class. Like ye kaise ho sakta h!

When Jay from behind "Ooo suraj kaha se ugah h aaj, bhai tu aaj jaldi kaise"

He was least instrested in who was amazed and who was not..he gave no answers to what Jay was asking...
His eyes and soul were continuously searching for his Sana baby..

"Sana nahi aai h" mahi said knowing why he so early and reason of looking here and there..

Teasing him more mahi asked "ek batt bata tu Sana ke liye aaya na jaldi"
Sid blush a little..

Every girl in the class was gwaking him...
"Bahi kuch bhi bol tu lag bhot handsome Raha h " Rahul said..

further Jay said "haa noor toh dheko chereh pe"😂😂 everyone was teasing him ...
N Sid be like bass kao yaar..🤣

Every one was chit chatting ...when Sidharth suddenly looked back and his jaw dropped, heartbeats began to  accelerate has their eyes stuck on each other..
Sana was looking damn cutee in black hoodie, denim jeans paired up with sneakers hairs tied up in a ponytail. Sid was so lost in her.

Sid thought : "god, she is looking so pretty. Simple and elegant just the way I like.. I couldn't stop looking at her take her in my arms hide her from the people who are looking what's mine."