Chapter 37

Hello Readers, M back 🙋🏻‍♀️ I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Firstly thank you so much for not leaving me...😂😂😂❤️❤️ N of course for waiting...💞
It really means a lot...🥰
Finally my exams are over....like 🎊🎉FINALLY..🎉🎊... I know waise bhi late post Kar rahi hu...I'll try jaldi post du..🌼
So now let's get started...
Sachi bol rahi hu...bhot time baat likh rahi hu....acha lag Raha h...I hope apko padke bhi acha lage...🙃
So now lets actually Wala get started...😂😂😂😂
(Inline comments bhi karna ha...❤️)

************************************

"Tu pata na ky karna chahiye.." She futher asked.

"I understand, par phir bhi bass apni dil ki sunn." Varsha said with a smile and went.

Sana leaned back has her eyes fell on that small bag with a watch and a note inside. A note who asked her something, ask her to give a "Chance" to his love to his heart to the same love to the same heart, he broke into zillions of pieces.

She immediately looked other side remembering about the that night, his words didn't allow her accept what he asked. "A Chance.!!"

As baaz suddenly entered,

"Sana thik h na?" Baaz asked with a concern.

"Ha ha yhik hu..." She said.

"Discharge mil gaya h, thik h nurse help kar a degi change - vange karne mai..." Baaz said..
She just hummed and he went.

Baaz knows about their relationship and their current status too. He knows her suffering and has a brother he make sure she stages happy without Siddharth.

****

On the other side :

Sid is sleeping in his small room on a small couch gets up rubbing his eyes,
The first thought that came in her mind was Sana he took his phone but fortunately the message from Jay,
"She is fine.." made him feel relax.

But the second message was enough to make his heart beat step up,
"She is getting discharge may be till 9:30. I hope you reach on time.." He checked the timings it was 9 in the clock half an hour left.

"F*ck.." He said.

"I'm late, no way I have to see her talk with her.. so many things.."he thought getting up to go in his room when his eyes fell on packet, a cigarette packet he instantly hide it in his pocket which was eventually empty..!!

"Areee deere deere ke ky kar rahe ho.." Sid said as he saw one of her staff was about to fall.

"Koi nahi baba thik hu, thank you..." The staff said.

"Latter leke upar kui kadhe ho aaise." He asked.

"Baba aap ke Janam din ki tyaari kar rahe h." The staff said.

"Ha par dhyan toh, teko lagai h pair mai, dyaan diya karo. " He said and called Arun kaka.

"Ji baba." Arun Kaka said

"Inko first aid mai help kar toh and dyaan tog firse na ho aaisa.." He said.

" Vaise mom kaha h?" He futher asked..

"Madam kuch kharidari karne gai h, vaba nastha lag va du?" He said.

"Nahi rehne toh baatme kar lunga." Sid said and went in his room.

Within 10 mins he was in his car driving as soon as possible hoping and praying that he meets her, see her take her in his arms close to his heart.
With this thought, he stopped the car with a huge brake.

As he fortunately saw her outside the hospital standing with baaz who was on call may be waiting for a cab.
His looked at her, from up and down she looked dull and weak.
"It's all because of me." he thought.

He get down from his car, urge to walk towards her..
The sence of weirdness, acceleration of heart beats she could feel that she also knows why this happens, for whom this happens.
She reluctantly looked her side, their eyes finally met. A small smile crept on his face, he was at sukkon seeing her he loved her through his eyes, adore her, a small tears filled in his eyes has his eyes asked her for a mercy, a chance to him, their love, their relationship.

But unfortunately his sukkon wali smile didn't last as he felt his questions in his eyes were not reaching hers, there is no answer for his questions but a blank face to which he was staring.
Her eyes didn't show any feeling any concern nothing. She was just staring while telling herself, it was so easy for him to ask for a chance I hope it was that easy for me to give what he asked.

As the cab came, she broke the eye lock and for a sec he felt every thing is gone. He was scared more than nervous she was never so cold with him her behavior was so uncertain but
he knew he messed up, but that night had different meaning in his heart.
she sat in a cab with a same blank face and went.

He felt his heaviness his heart, there was so much to express he felt like he has everything but still nothing and how would he feel complete without his one and only. His day used to starts with her call ends with her call and rest of the day, usske thoughts hi kafi the...❤️
She was his happiness in his dull life a glow in his face a spark in his life...
After all she is his one and only Shehnaaz.

Apparently he went, with a thought he'll not give up. He'll try to do everything to get her back he will not let her give up and run from from herself.

****

The whole ride towards her house, she was controlling her tears.
She is angry very angry, but she can't run out from the fact that her heart stills beats for him eyes still search for him.. The fear of what if it again happens then is it possible to handle my self again!!

Let's see, Does Shehnaaz agrees to start fresh?
Let's see, how she reacts to the reason behind the dinner that night?
N many more let's sees🙆🏻‍♀️

*Mere pyaree readers long time na, This part comes to an end:)

*Ultimately, I hope you loved it(◕ᴗ◕✿)

*I tried my best to express the emotions I hope you felt it ,that what matters 🥀

*If any complaints/ judgements/ opinions/ suggestions my doors are open for the same.

* Do VOTE if you like this part ⭐ and tell your honest reviews in the comments section..🥰

Good bye 😊
Love you all ❤️
Take care 🙃