Chapter 25

Hello Readers,I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you.
for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ that really means a lot.. 🙂keep supporting..😊

************************************

"Sana chal jaldi varna late ho jayegi..." Sana's mom called Sana from living room.

"Haa aai Ammma..." Sana said from bedroom while setting her hair.
Has was done, Sana started to rechecking things.

"Putar shant rahe, tu ye bag tisre par check kar  rahi h.. " Sana's mom said.

"Vaise, voh sab toh thik h, bass vahe jake pagalo ki tarah harkate  matt karna, na voh ghar h na college. Pata chala tuje nikal diya vahse.." baaz said giggling.

(Bhai hote hi h aaise kamine.)

"Ha, I know pagal nahi hu mai. Pata h office ja rahi hu." She grinned.

"  Ammaa, office ja rahi hu sab dhik hoga na aur maine sach mai koi gadbad karti toh.." She anxiously said.

" Sab thik hoga putar darna nahi waheguru h na." her mom assured.

Baaz again teasing her,
" Sana tu bachi h ky papa kui leke jarahi h.."

"Ammaa bolo na isko, tuje ky h mai jaungi leke, jale Matt tu." She said.

" Ladna band karo tumlog. Sana late nahi horaha tuje abhi " Sana's mom said knowing if they'll start, It will never end.

Baaz being baaz , "All the best Sana gadbad matt karna .."

"Ahh na aamaa, " She said as she  irritated and nervous all at the same time.

"Nahi patar aaisa kuch nahi hoga, baaz ab tu chup baithega abhi" sana's mom said and warned.

Later Sana went  having dahi shakar as shakun and  hitting baaz on his head.

It was complete different feeling or excitement for Sana.
A simple middle class girl got an opportunity tu study in a prestigious college all thanks to her hard work, with many dreams in her eyes, is finally getting in to the  real world to make her dreams into reality. Now talking about dreams what more she wants from her life, An independent life where she she capable to serve her family make then proud to fulfill their every less or big dreams, knowing how hard her father works every single day so that he can take care of his family so she always wished to be the women of the house.

S

ana was in a cab with her father sitting beside her.

She was not at all calm as she thought she was more of a  scared sitting with a pounding heartbeat and all  negative thoughts.

Thats when she remembered Sidharth advised her to be calm by  closing her  eyes and meditate, a small smile played her lips remembering kitne Pyaar se her Bebu taught her how to meditate, yesterday on video call.

As taught by him she closed her eyes, taking a breath and letting it out slowly, as she was regular in this her subconscious mind didn't left her way .

Sana didn't gave up and tried doing what he taught with that Sana  reached her destination and get near her dream company.

"Finally that time came, My interview day,  hope I get this." She thought.

She was before time,

"Putar chalo fir, phone karna mai lene aajaunga, akele nahi aana ." Her dad said.