Chapter 48

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ it really means a lot..🥰keep supporting..💖
So ya let's get started...
(Inline comments bhi karna..maza aata h padne mai..🙃)

************************************

New Year 🌼
New day New Morning:

"How I'm  going to do this." Sana said on the call to Sidharth.

"You don't need to do anything sweetheart. " He said.
Silence*

"Relax Shehnaaz you just have to come home that's it." Sid said.

"Sidharttthhh, I'm  telling you visiting your home wala suprise is more scary than you take me to this forests for hangouts" she frowned.

He chuckled and said,
"But still u enjoy it right."

"But I'm feeling a bit heavy like-
Without letting her complete,
"Relax you are just very nervous, rest for a while meet you at evening.." He said and kept the call..

"Might be but it never happens..." She thought.
And rest for a while.

*****

Evening,

Do we really have to go inside chod na chalte h baad mai milenge.." Sana wispered dragging mahi out  as they standing just a *ting tong* away.

Sana was getting very nervous and scared with her sweaty hands sana rang the doorbell and a servant opens the door, they get insidele.

Servant said them sit for a while
where by Sana looking here and there when she almost jumped at her place.

"Mahi Hey kaise ho..." Ritu ji said getting down from the stairs.

"Hello, aunty mai bhot achi hu, aap bataiye." Mahi said..

"Main bhi bhot achi hu.." Ritu ji said  hugging mahi, later ritu ji looked towards Shehnaaz who was looking without blinking her eyes, She still can't believe that this is his mom I met in his introduction ceremony.

"Hello beta." Ritu ji greeted her with a smile, but but but
Sana was still looking at his mom with wide eyes.

"Sanaa." Mahi nudged .

"Ji umm,hello aunty.." She fumble,as  it was more awkward than feeling nervous at that sort of time..

"Aree baitho na kuch baate karte h.." Ritu instructing the staff to bring some snacks..

While they were talking discussing gossiping. Sana whole attention was on Sidharth kaha h.

Sana nudged mahi continuously,
"Aunty, voh Sidharth kaha h jisne bulaya vahi nahi h."  Mahi asked.

"Actually he and his dad are busy with boring business talks.." She said, sending one staff to see how long it will take.

"Umm,aunty apke hath ke pakode hojaye toh maza aajaye." Mahi said..

"Areee ofcourse you guys sit mai abhi aati hu." Ritu ji said with a smile, and left.

Finally Sana let out a deep breath,
"See it was so easy, you were scared for no reason his mom is very sweet." Mahi said munching samosas.