Chapter 52

Hello Readers, I hope you are doing well 🙃.. thank you for your response on my previous chapters ❤️ it really means a lot..😘 Keep supporting..🥰

So ya let's get started..
(Inline Comments karna na bhule..💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

After a stressful evening and sleepless night

It was a New Day New Morning;

"Sidharth, come sit breakfast is ready." Ritu ji said when se saw Sidharth coming down rolling his sleeves.

"No thank you mom.." He said.

"Have some.." His dad wispered in concern as he didn't had his dinner last night.

Without replying or paying any attention he chose to simply walk away.

Ritu ji look towards Askok ji, every one was silent Ritu ji was not liking this negative atmosphere- him going without wishing good morning without their morning chit chat .

"Sidharth.." his dad called.

Sidharth didn't pay any attention,
"Have some beta, and yaa Congratulations for cracking such a big deal, you didnt felt like sharing but I'm   proud of you, I'm also planning to throw a party, what's say.." he's dad asked.

"No need." he said sternly.

"Ok, then have some breakfast..." He's dad said.

" That was for your both of  questions." he just said this.

"Sidharth, I asked you something.. " he's dad said sternly due to his uncertain behaviour.

"I have answered.." he said in same stern tone..

"Your every question.." Sid futher added.

His dad was glaring him for his tone,
"Will you please stop this." Ritu ji said.

"This is never gonna stop mom, unless dad don't stop, right dad." he mocked.

Between, his dad was listening  sidharth's every rude words, letting out all his fustration due to last night sidharth continued,
"But someone has to put full stop right so, I have done doing everything you ask for since childhood till my career choices you said I agreed. You told me come into the business, I didn't questioned because that was your last wish, right? " he was stern and loud.

"Mind your tone specially your words Sidharth ,I won't repeat this again get this in your head now.." His mom shouted.

Ritu ji knows his unintentional words would have hurted Ashok ji to no end.

"Why don't to tell Dad to stop his thought and stop thinking negative about Shehnaaz...l " He said a loud and left.

It was all in front of Rivas family, Ritu ji I didn't liked this nor his dad.

After Few hours  Sid left for his office...

In his parents room -

Ashok ji  sitting with eyes closed,
"Ask Ritu." His dad instantly asked.

"You are fine right." his mom asked.

"Hmm." his dad replied.

"You are still thinking?" His mom asked.