Chapter 56

Hello Readers, we are finally a family of 200 🎊🥂💞❤️ To be really honest it was 199 from 3 to 4 weeks I was like ye ho kui nahi raha h 200..😂😂😅🙆🏻‍♀️ and finally it happen..Thank you the one who made it 200 and ofcourse  I am very grateful to each and everyone who are still there with me supporting.. it really means a lot..
Thank you ❤️🥺

Ok so on my readers demand 'ek acha din (sab thik kar do)' so ya here it is..
Enjoy Reading..🙃

So ya let's get started..
(Inline comments karna na bhule 💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

After a small pause,

He said, "Because I desperately, immensely, extremely, madly in  love you..I know you won't believe but yaa this has happened now.. And yaa before you ask, I meet your father all alone without informing you  because, I can't  wait to call you as my wife.!!"  He said and disconnect the call.

Sana was rooted on  her place without blinking her eyes she looked at her phone it was disconnected, letting out a deep breath she sat on the couch.

When varsha  came running, sat on her knees squeeze her sweaty hands in order to calm her down and wispered, "Are you okay?" 

Getting no response from her she again ask, "What did he say, I hope he didn't broke up.."

"No"she wispered looking in her eyes which had tears.

"If no then, what did he said?" varsha asked her quite being nervous..
Sana was still silent.

"I am asking you something." varsha said.

Taking varsha hands in her, varsha hold it tight with a thought that she is trying to say something but not able to.
Letting out a breath, holding varsha's hand more tightly Sana wispered, "What does I can't wait to call you as my wife means?"

"Siddharth said this??" Varsha asked and sana simply nodded.

"Ohh freak.." varsha said, with that sana's tears started flowing more.

Varsha broke the hand hold, took in bone crashing hug.
"He proposed you." She wispered.

Sana broke the hug and look at her with wide open eyes.
"Really" Sana wispered.

"What else it means.." varsha said with big bunny smile.

"My God, I can't describe into words how happy I am for you." Varsha said giggling and spinning her around holding her hands.

"Sanaaa are you there, please say something.." varsha said.

"Did you say yes" she futher ask.

No I mean he directly disconnect the call, he was angry on me that time." Sana wispered.

"You know what, I have heard gusse mein log hamesha sach bolate hain aur sach hamesha kadwa hota hai par, ye bhot meetha hai.." varsha said giggling which also made her somewhere smile.

"Ok so let's make a call." varsha said.

"No" she instantly said.

" But why" varsha said.