Chapter 9

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..It really means a lot ❤️ Keep supporting..🙃❤️

***********************************
She got up took her bag said "goodbye m getting late"....
Between all this their friends were only looking at them..😅
Jay said "All the best Sid"
Sid left behind her...

Scene changed:

In Sidharth house:

Ashok ji n Ritu ji were shipping tea together..
When Ritu ji found Ashok ji is stressed and worried...
Ritu ji asked, "Is everything fine"

Ashok ji said, "Ya , I mean I'm  bit worried for Sidharth..

"What happen" Ritu ji asked.

"You know na this business world is so frickle everyone is waiting for Sid to join the business there is continuous questions about when you are going to introduce your son and so on..."
Ashok ji said being irritated..
Further he continues..
"I m just worried about his careless behavior towards business work yesterday only I called him to meet me but he didn't remembered..

"  Don't overstress your self it's not good for your health.. said with concern.

"I just want to see him as a successful business man at least till I'm  alive.."
Ashok ji said.

Ritu ji: he will, don't worry you know na how Sidharth is I'm sure he'll understand. I'll talk to him.."

"And what he does in that small room all the long day.." Ashok ji asked..

"It is his secret please non is allowed to go.."Ritu ji said smiling.

(Guys secret room is a suspense you will come to know in upcoming chapters:)

Scene changed:

Sidnaaz in the college..
(M continuing from where I left..)
Sid left behind her...😂

"Sanaa"
Sid said while running behind her..
(Now they have came outside the college near Sid's car..)

But she was in no mood to listen..
Has she was not walking so fast..
Sid hold her wrist pushed towards him towards himself said, "Ruko Shehnaaz"

His hands were holding her from her back and her hands was on his shoulders...
Shehnaaz was looking down not able to look in his eyes.. because she knows she little overreacted..

"Shehnaaz uper dekho" Sid said
No reply
"Shehnaaz"Sid said a little loud tone.
Shehnaaz looked up listening his stern voice..
Her eyes was num..

Lot of things was going in her mind but she was not able to get any strength to talk with him, Baaz words were making her feel irritated, insecure and worried all the damn time..

Seeing her eyes num, he cupped her cheeks,
"Baby ky hua" Sid asked ekdum pyar se.

Sana didn't said anything..
"Baby she was just a friend" Sid said thinking may be she got hurt because he was talking with Jasmin..

"Hmm" Sana said

"Baby if you don't like me talking with her I'll not talk" Sid said..

"No, I mean ..." Sana said
Further she says
"U know Sidharth,I always thought I won't be that kind of girl friend, jo apne bf ko sau (100)terike ke rules and regulations laga ye, but now when I saw you with that girl I couldn't control" Sana said splitting out what's everything in her heart.

Sid still holding her lovingly said,
"How sweet baby thank you. And it's ok if you feel like this.. and one more thing incase you don't know, hum insecure unhi se hote h jisse hum pyar karte h."
Sana was silent
Sid further said " aur agar thodi insecurities ho gai toh problem ky baby. I'm there na, you can always talk to me."

Sana said "hmm"

" I'm all yours.. baby." Sid almost bend down near her ears and softly wisper which made Sana all red with this little little proximity which she never experienced before...

Guys, In my opinion,  I think insecurity is a part of a relationship. It is not a kind of problem in a relationship which actually keeps your relationship alive :) It shows how much you are possessive towards your partner which indirectly shows how much you love your partner..Is what I think.
This problem can be solved with a proper communication.
At the end it is just the way you take it..
Thank you so much mera gyan padne keliye :) beside, I'll appreciate if you share your thoughts.

Coming back:

They were about to get inside the car..
Suddenly Sid got a call from his mom..
Ritu ji said, "  hello,beta where are you.

"Yes mom I'm coming is everything fine" he asked  with a concern..

"Ya,  everything is good, come home fast there is something I want to talk to you.." his mom said

Sana heard the whole conversation,
"Sid I think you should go"

"No I'll drop you first come sit" Sid said.

" Sid no go there must be something imp work.  I'll go by myself" Sana said.

"Are you  sure coz mahii is also not there with you."
Sid said being little concern

"Bebu, I'm not a child and Yes, I'll go don't worry" Sana said smiling.

They hugged each other and  she left..
Bechara Sid was expecting atleast a kiss..With that  grumpy mood he was about to get inside the car.

But for a shock she again came back stood in front of him looked left then right, stand on her toes hold him from his neck and  gave a quick  peck on his lips and  said I love you .
And left.

And in this whole insident,
Sid was shocked standing like a statue.

Sid thought:
Everything happened in a sec, I didn't get a chance to hold her.  Every time I be like this when she takes the first move.."
He just kept blushing n get inside the car and left....

Let's see what his mom want to talks to him?

*Mere pyaare readers, Next part is going to be very interesting..😉❤️
so stay tune guys.

*I hope you like this part :)

*Don't forget to VOTE and share  your honest reviews.

*My doors are open for ur suggestions.

Love you all
Goodbye
Take care 🥀