028

Freaky Dreams

*Dan's pov

I went to Phil's bedroom. The door was closed so the polite thing to do was knock.

*Phil's pov

Riley was sleeping on my chest. I heard a knock on the door. I gently got up, trying not to wake up Riley, and opened the door. It was Dan.

"What are you doing here Dan?"

I look at the clock on my nightstand

"It's 2:36! A.m.!" I whisper yell

"I know..."

"I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"

"I had a really bad dream"

Tears start to go down his face

"Can you tell me what it was about?" I ask concernly

He yawns

"Sure"

"We were sleeping together"

I smirk and I blush

He does the same

"And we hear a loud thump. We grab those emergency guns we keep under our bed and investigate where the noise came from, the lounge. These...kidnappers...they had Riley. They pointed a gun to the side of her head. I stepped forward a little bit and out of nowhere, they shot her. Blood was everywhere."

He started to lightly cry

"They then shot you...in the heart... "

"Then...A note appeared on your bloody wound saying, in exact words, Did you know that 68% of dreams come true?"

My eyes widened

I was genuinely frightened...
that's the same thing it said in Riley's nightmare...

"Are you okay?" Dan asks
Crap...he must've saw that something was "a little off"

"Uh...Yeah"

"C'mon Phil" he smirks

"I know you well enough to know when you say "yeah" like that, I know you're not okay. Tell me, what's going on?"

"Okay...Riley had a bad dream of her best friend committing suicide...and at the end of that dream she also found a note...The note said the exact same thing, did you know that 68% of dreams come true"

His eyes were in shock, jaw dropping.

He seems to be frightened.

"I'm really tired Phil"

"Go to bed babe"

I went under the covers in my bed and the second his head hit that pillow, he was asleep.

I look towards the clock
3:06am

I really wanted to keep on reading my book but I needed to go to bed. Not that I was tired or anything but I'd I wanted to be somewhat productive tomorrow, I'll need to rest. I went around the house to shut off all the lights. I closed my door. It was pitch black, the only light was coming from my little cat whiskers night light that I love. I got on my bed and got under the covers, being conscious that Riley and Dan were sound asleep.

You know when you're not tired but once your head hits the pillow, you instantly fall asleep,

That's exactly what happened to me.

I don't really feel like doing a note
So yeah...
Bye lovelies :)