056 (yes it's an actual update after 2 years (;)

im back baby

maybe (;

--

*Phils pov*

It was an awkward silence between us after we hugged. Not exactly awkward per say, more...heavy I guess. I mean you're hugging your best friend that practically cane back from the dead, how are you supposed to feel. 

I missed him so much words can not phase it. After his tears were left on my shoulder, we started walking to my room, him following closely behind. We fell back on my bed and stared in to each other eyes. Usually in this context, lust is going through minds- not an appriciation for life. I was staring in to his soul through those pretty chocolate eyes, thinking of how precious life was. He inched a little closer to me, I though he was gonna lean in and kiss me. I moved slightly to adjust just in case he does. That would've been amazing if he did to be quite honest but all he did was stare at me a little more intently and gazed at my lips and kinda seductivly locked his own. I have to admit, it did turn me on but was it really appropriate right now? He just left the hospital and hes still kinda dazed on the prescription drugs they gave him. We've never really hooked up before, surprising, I know. The most we've done was kiss and makeout. We're very platonic best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Though I wish it was a little more... I don't think he feels the same way I do.

*Dans pov*

I leaned in a little to kiss him. Man, I was hungry for his lips on mine. It seemed like he leaned back a little and I silently cursed myself out. "God damnit Dan, he doesn't like you. Stop trying to make a fucking move. He's made it visible he isn't interested." I constantly tell myself. We've had a few drunk occurrences, just messy, intoxicated makeouts, that's all. God, all I wanted was him. He's the drug I need after the hospital. I want to overdose on his love and warmth. He's made it obvious he doesn't want to be together. I just really wish we were.

~~~~~~

this is in a different style than usual since I'm writing this on desktop on my phone since I have no storage to download the actual app haha

I'm driving to Philly so might as well update yknow  (:

I have to admit, there's a huge writing style difference from last chapter and this one. I mean ones 2 years ago and ones now. I've grown and made my style a lot better since so I hope you like it 

snapchat: pastelkiera 

youtube: ask me lmao

hope you have an amazing day

-kiera ♡