016

*strong language
*brutal content

(if u didn't read the chapter before this, go do that plz unless you'll be very confused)
*Olivia's pov

Dumbass, Faggot, Cunt

His words echoed in side my head. My demons...they've been in side of me since I was about 15.
I need you Riley

I haven't talked to her since I was like 14 or so. She was my best friend.
My practical everything

With all that I know is, shes still at that adoption center in California. Im in the UK.
Are we ever gonna see each other again?!?!
I...I hope we will...

A light tear went down my cheek.

With it being 12:00am, I decided to go to bed. I closed my eyes and fell in to a deep sleep.

Riley! I sobbed
I needed her...
"Shut the fuck up with your bullshiting" my dad yelled
He hit me again with the thin whip cover in lemon juice in the same place he already hit it. My skin started to split from the pressure. It bled out. The lemon juice soaked in to the deep cut along my back made from the whip's strength making the pain more unbearable. I wanted to scream but I couldn't, everytime he does this he duct tapes my mouth so I'm unable to scream, call for help. He got the bottle of lemon juice and poured it directly on the wound.
I tried to scream but all that came out was muffled "blah"
This is torture
I don't deserve this...

I woke up covered in sweat and tears.
Another nightmare
That one was one of the worse ones.

I got some water and went back to bed
Another sleepless night...

hello
thx for 1k BTW, I really appreciate it :)
This was dark, I know...
Sorry for the somewhat unless and short chapter...
Guudbai phangirls and phanboys

(G0D DamNIT i StIlL DIDN'T gET MY llaMA F*cKINg HAt Y3T)

K

Bye