another "new" joshler book jfc

so yeah as the title suggests im writing another joshler fic (twenty øne piløts trash)

well i already started writing it around a week or so ago and im on chap. 7 (:

it just hit 1k reads too lit

it's called [lap] dance team

and it's gonna have a lot more sexual undertones and smut lolol

here's the description & teaser:

when the beat dropped

i did as well, but to my knees

in front of the most gorgeous boy ive ever seen

...at possibly one of the most important tournaments of my life.

~

tyler joseph & josh dun.

two of some of the top individual dancers in the country. and apart of the top best 20 dance teams in the world.

rivals. both had a deep hatred for the other. but under all the competition and obvious rivalry, they were both extremely attracted to each other as much as they didn't want to admit it to themselves.

they both hid their inner desires quite well- keeping a game face at all competitions, tournaments, and any occasions they had to interact with each other.

but one competition, tyler couldnt hide it anymore.

josh's grinding to the beat

tyler's incredibly short tennis skirt

well...

~

He knew what he was doing to me. He saw me constantly try to pull down my skirt.

why the hell was he doing this?

to sabotage me?

You were able to see a light outline of my boner through my tennis skirt and I was utterly embarrassed.

We were being broadcasted on international television and he was trying to get me horny.

What an asshole.

Here 'n there I would try to pull down or readjust my attire while on stage, just to hide my erection. I knew it was going to cost my team big time but I kept my pride close to me. I hated losing points for my wonderful teammates but it is what it is.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Josh smirking through his routine. Eyeing me up and down while doing his moves.

He's such a dick... but I really wouldn't mind doing his.

I had to get him back. Quickly. Something to get him all hot and bother while on stage...

I have an idea.

ok well i know it sounds shit but trust me it's spicy and i like how it'd turning out so far

ok but i hope you have a grand day whenever you're reading this

stay safe

avoid toxic people

wish u the best

-kiera ♡