015

*Filer...kinda
Not really xD

*Riley's pov

"It all started when I was eleven. My...my parents were brutally murdered...right in front of me." she started to lightly cry

We patted her back and hugged her at the same time.

"When the murderer was killing, his sidekick held me down by my left shoulder so I won't go anywhere, he badly bruised it. When they finished their crime they left the house. They told me before they left the house that if I dare tell a single soul about the killing or what he looks like, I'll be ill be in the same state as my dead  parents. I did some research about the murderer and the first thing that came up was "The Mark Omb Curse". It seemed like whoever you witnessed the murder of by the Mark Omb; Where ever his sidekick held you down at; would be the switch for you to go in to a trace of killing. You would try to kill people the same way you witnessed it. I witnessed getting stabbed in the heart and slitting a throat. Im guessing that I was gonna stab your heart Dan if I'm correct"

Dan tenses up

*Dan's pov

The thought of my daughter becoming a possessed murderer by command is awfully nerve racking. The thought that she was about to kill me  is nerve racking. My daughter. Possessed. Murderer. It's scary...

It was 8:00pm

"I'm gonna go to bed, Im really tired, good night guys" Riley says while walking to her room

"That was one hell of a night" Phil says

I nod