058/epilogue.

this has been quite a ride writing this book but all comes to an end

please read the a/n and the end loves <33

*dans pov*

I went to greet Riley once I left Phil and it was emotionally to say the least.

We had one of those... how would you say... "father-daughter moments"?

I felt such an appreciation for life and family once I saw her and Phil and I'm certain she did too. Hell, she was crying when I was hugging her and through her broken tears and cries she continuity mumbled "I love you's" and "Please dont leave me's"

I broke my heart but at the same time, fulfilled all I ever wanted in a family.

Constant, everlasting, love throughout all.

~

I went back to see Phil.

There was tension.

Not in a bad way per say, but more a flirty and loving one.

He was blankly staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head in a relaxing manor.

"Hey Dan, you're back" He speaks without breaking his eye contact with the ceiling

The way he said it brought chills to my spine. It was kinda creepy. HE said it without any emotion- it was monotone.

"Hey Philly?" I hesitantly respond

He smiles, not breaking his gaze with above

"Sit down next to me hun, I miss you Danny"

I obey and walk over and sit down on the opposite side of the bed, still worried with Phil's behavior and actions

"Why so tense?" he asks, turning to me lifting an eyebrow

He caught me off guard and shocked me once he turned to me and ended his staring contest with the ceiling.

I shrug

He proceeds to grab me from the shoulders behind and push me down on to the bed so that I'm now laying directly horizontally form him.

There was another heavy silence

"Whatchya thinking about Phil?" I ask with concern since he began staring at the ceioling whereas I was staring at his features and admiring his cuteness

"You." he responds bluntly

A light blush sprinkles over my cheeks

"Cute"

He does a half smile, half smirk while staring up still.

"Screw it" He mumbles and KI barely hear him

I turn to him and his lips interlock with my own suddenly.

I started kissing back.

He wasn't long before he somehow manage to be on top of me, slowly grinding his hips on mine while heavily making out.

It wasn't needy though.

It was passionate.

Love-driven.

There were sparks, fireworks, hell with it, nukes through my lips.

Our lips fit so perfectly into one another, like puzzle pieces, and this is the first time I can truly feel his touch, his lips, his love. Every other time was when we were ranging from tipsy to heavily drunk to the point where I blackout soon afterwards.