042

*first part is depressing btw ;-;

The Phone Call

*Dan's pov

I woke up in the middle of, what I think is, the night. In heaven it's weird. There is no actual weather or time of day, but you can figure it out.

My nightmares have been keeping me up and when I'm finally able to go to sleep, I wake back up.

I was laying on my bed.

Pondering on dark and depressing thoughts.
Why do we even exist?
It won't matter if you killed yourself, would it?
Everyone will die alone...no matter what
All cuts do is show you how much of a fuck up you are...

Then I came across this one thought
Is it possible to kill yourself in heaven?

~

I couldn't go back to sleep and it's been at least two hours. I got up from bed and went to my desk. I opened my laptop to see what Pj, Riley, and Phil were doing. I put the sound up. It seemed like Phil and Riley were unconscious. Pj was doing something with Riley's arm. It seemed like he was putting rubbing alcohol on it and wrapping it in bandages.
Thanks Pj

~

I've been watching them for the past couple of hours or so and all Pj has been doing is caring for them. He had major bags under his eyes so I don't think he slept that night. I got up and walked over to the mirror. There was bags under my eyes.
One sleepless night

There will be plenty more to those in the future...

~

It was "the afternoon". I was incrediblely bored surprisingly. I got a phone call suddenly. I looked at the caller id
Unknown
Strange...

I picked it up

"Hey, Daniel!"

It was Deborah

"Hi"
How did they even get my number?

"We have been discussing this for a while now and we've finally came to a conclusion"

"..."
"We'll give you a second chance at life"

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?!? XD
I HOPE U ARE :)
I start school again tomorrow,
ugh...
IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING BUT NOOOOO
IM A REBELLLLLLLLL

not really
OKIE....
I GOTTA GO
BYEEEEEE DARLINGSSSS

thx for 8k today

ily