Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Warning: Possible terms inapproprate for young viewers.

This is the first chapter since the prologue. It took a long time to finish Book 1 but here it is. I'm sorry if I mess up the characters but I'll try to have a reason.
To those who have watched the Island Princess, well Rosella and her animal friends don't get thrown overboard. Let's just say that Queen Ariana had to flee what one of the sailors nearly spotted her briding one of the crew or maybe the crew changed his mind or maybe she told the crew to make happen Ro and her animal friends don't escape. Also the part where Rosella and her animal friends attempted to sail back using the rowboat, just go for the alternate Queen Ariana's deal with the crew.

Enjoy this chapter.
==================

Ro and her animal friends watched as the boat that took them back to their island sailed away. She was happy to be finally be back home onto her island but she didn't had a chance to find her family. She could had use her time wisely when she was still on Apollonia.

To make things worse, she and her animal firends were put into the dungeons for posioning all the animals around the kingdom even though they didn't do it.

Still she had to accept her banishment from Apolloian as she didn't want to cause any trouble with King Peter who wanted his son to marry Queen Ariana's daugther.

Tika had just confess to Ro of hiding a note from Prince Anotino.

"....I'm so...sorry." Tika said as she cried. "I just didn't want you to marry the prince because you'll forget us."

"Tika, I still love all of you. You're all been my family when I grew up on this island." Ro exclaimed as she calms down Tika. "I guess it has to do with the fact that you're young and don't know about yet. How about a little song to comfort you Tika?"

Tika smiled. She enjoyed Ro's song. "Yes please."

Ro sang her song to her animal friends in her calm voice. After finishing her song, Tika felt more confidence.

"Now I feel confidence. We should get back to the castle."

"Are you crazy?" Sagi said. "They'll have us thrown into the dungeons again!"

"But it's better worth it. We need to find the real culpirt behind the sunset herb posioning of the animals on Apollonia." Ro said.

"But what about Prince Antonio? Don't you want to express your love to him?" Tika asked.

"I wished I could but he's already marrying Princess Luciana. I don't want to ruin their marriage by stealing Antonio from her." Ro explained. "Plus his father won't approve of his relationship to me. But I'm ready for any fate the king will sent me to. Either the dungeons or something worse."

"Okay I'm in. But how are we going to get to the kingdom if we don't have a transport with us?" Sagi asked.

"I'll think of something Sagi." Ro said.

Suddenly a flash of light happened nearby that freaked the trio. Soon the light disappeared. What it left shocked Ro the most.

 What it left shocked Ro the most