Prologue

Hi everyone, it's me Godzillahalofan. I know you know that I will work on this book once I finish Book 1. My reason is that it's to just be a little ahead. Don't worry, this will be the only chapter published until I finished book 1.

I'll do my best to keep it canon to mothrashines3's story arc.
Enjoy.
=====

The Multiverse.

It is a collection of different realities with the same time, space, energy, and everything in between. They also have the same terms of physic and laws of the universes. Despite their similities to one another, the similites end here.

There are different realities that take a different path from one another.

There is a supersoldier who once fought an alien allience known as the Covenant and parasites known as the flood, now must face his former A.I friend.

Another has a Marine in hell fighting demons with his powerful weapons that no man can handle along with his powerful armor.

One of them follows a group of Nanosuits soldiers as they fight off an alien invasion.

These are all three examples but there is a threat to the entire mulitverse. It was not an ancident enemy of the Dej Navt Monks who created the mulitverse, but from two remment factions who lost World War 2.

They hope to achieved conquering the entire multiverse. However there is a resistance group who stands in their way. The rebels consist mostly of US Military servicemen from different eras of the 20th century.

One of them is their leader, C.J. Miller.

=======
C. Miller's POV:

I had to buy my allies so time to escape. While I was their leader, someone will take my place. I have already lost friends back in the Pacific and I won't let one of them get killed. They have to live for another day to stopcthe Neo Axis.

I was faced-to-faced with the Fourth Reich's cyborg by the name of Höllenmaschine.

"You just made a mistake." the cyborg roared with a metallic sound as walked up to me. "I haven't forgotten that you cleaved me in half."

"I heard that you're C.J Miller, leader of the group?" Count Dooku said to me as he pointed his red lightsaber at me. "What makes you think the dragon will live without the head?"

"As long as the Neo-Axis exist, someone will take my place." I said before revealing a Plasma rifle. "Now come on! I'm not afriad to die here!" before pressing the trigger which sent out a blue plasma beam.

The man with the lightsaber blocked the beam just as it created a rift between space. Then he was gone as the rift contunie to expand to me and the Nazi Cyborg.

"What Have You Done?!?!!" shouted Höllenmaschine as he was engulf into the rift.

Then I remembered earlier when Juan Deleon and Jake the Gunner were absorbed into the rift and got sent to Charlie Magne's universe. Maybe the same thing will happen to me.

I wondered what universe I would land in? I didn't have time to react as I got engulf by the rift and everything went dark.

=====

Hope you like this prologue.

I have some ideas which place C. Miller lands and how he meets Rosella.

1.Rosella's Island (She and her animals return to the island after being banished by King Peter. This will diverge from the main storyline)

Idea:

C. Miller could be teleported to the beach unconscious where Rosella and her animal friends find him. They would then take care of him into he wakes up.

2.Apolloian

Idea:

Similar to the first one with the beach part. However C. Miller will either take a cloak to cause less suspicion or maybe gets shelter by a disguised Dej Navt Monk. At one point he meets Rosella who happened to arrive on the island at the same time where she helps him (Just an idea). Then the event of Barbie as The Island Princess will countie as normal into the Neo-Axis invasion.

Which idea you like better? 1 or 2? Place your comments down below. You can even suggust more original ideas.

Chapter 1 coming soon.