Chapter 4: The Warning

Warning: Possible violences, a possible rushed relationship, and Censored Warnings

===========
Some days early before Prince Antonio and Princess Luciana's Wedding

Queen Marissa of Paladia was packing up her stuff. She was invited to the Prince of Apolloina's wedding with Princess Luciana.
She was going on carriage ever since the tragic night where she losed her daugther, Rosella. If only she was still with her. She could feel herself crying inside despite efforts to move on. Still she had to suffer throught this pain.

Why did she still have to go through this pain? Was god punishing her? What did she do wrong?

As she was almost done packing, a knock was heard.

"Come in." Queen Marissa said. The servant came into her room with a message in his hand.

"Your Majesty. It's a message from someone who happens to know you." the servant said as he hand out the message. Marissa politely took it before dismissing the servant.

Then she unrolled the message and read:

"Dear Marissa,

I need to talk to you at the place we first met. There's a great threat known as the Neo-Axis conquering the Mulitverse. I'll explain more to you at our secret place tonight. Don't tell this to anyone about this for now as I don't want to cause mass panic or everyone believing you're crazy.

From,
Venus."

"Venus? Well whatever he's saying, this can't be good." Marissa thought.

Later....

Queen Marissa walked to the secret area where she met Venus. She had told her staff that she was going out on a walk. No one seemed to worry about their Queen going out alone since only the royal family and close friends go to that area.

Still she had to hold up her black widow gown to avoid it being caught onto any hanging branches. Soon she was met face-to-face with a hooded figure.

The hooded figure took off his head to reveal his face. A stick figure.

 A stick figure

"Venus. It's been a long time since we last met." Queen Marissa said in surprise.

"Yes. It has." Venus said.

"If you're wondering where Rosella is, where she's...."

"Lost?" the banished Dej Navt Monk guessed correctly.

"Yes. It was doing a stormy night on the ship and I don't know what happened but I was the only suviror of the ship crash. No one surived, not yet Rosella or her stepfather." Queen Marissa said.

Venus feel his inside self cryed. He wanted to meet his daugther ever since she was born but he was too busy traveling the mulitverse.

"I feel sorry for your loss. If only she was still here to meet her biological father." Venus said sadly.