Sneak Peak For Future Chapters

Hey there readers. I'm going to take a break from the story for a while. Until then, here are some sneak peaks for future chapters.

==============
(Sneak Peak 1)

"No! No! Stay with us!" Ro cryed as C. Miller did what he could to slow Antoino's bleeding. He felt himself inside crying as he had lost friends in the Bloody Pacific Campagin.

Antoino placed his hand on Ro's hand and said something as blood slowly came out of his wounds, "Ro....I...I"

"We'll look for someone to heal your wounds." Ro said. "You just need to hang on for a bit longer."

"Ro. I'm...Cough....Cough....I'm going to....slow...you...all down." Antoino said.

"No Antoino, you can't give up!!!" Ro exclaimed as tear came out of her eyes.

"Ro....I'm sorry if we never....get to express our love for...each other. But I love you, Ro."

Ro smiled as she felt Antonio's hand touched her face before it slid off. The dying prince looked at the U.S. Marine right to him.

"I don't...know who you...are but take care of.....Cough.....Cough...Ro. Please." Antoino said.

(Sneak Peak 2)

"Any last words?" Count Dooku asked the paralyzed C. Miller. However Miller refused to say anything.

"Well you see Miller that I have seen the corruption of the Galatic Senate and the traditions the Jedi blindly followed. They have become dissconnected to the force and too much focus on poltics. I left the Jedi Order because of it." he said. "You would think that there is a good side of pure light and the other of pure evil. In reality, there is none, only the grey area exists."

C. Miller thought pf the horrors and crimes commited by both sides during the Pacific Campaign.

"Maybe you'll-"

Before he could finished, Optimus Prime busted through the windows along with Bumblebee and Hot Rod.

"It's CounterTime!!!"

(Sneak Peak 3)

"Bring in the prisoners." the NEST officer shouted. The guerillas then brought the prisoners to the group. The prisoners wore ARF Clone Trooper armor.

 The prisoners wore ARF Clone Trooper armor

"We're not part of the Imperial Empire!!!" Razor said

"Well how do we know you're not. I lost all my friends and families thanks to those soldiers wearing armor that is similar to yours." one of the Resistance members shouted.

"I lost my daugther." Another said.

"Let's kill these ba$#&*ds!!!" one said as he readied his incendairy bottle.

"STOP!!!"

==========
These are all the sneak peaks. Got any ideas, put it in the comments. I will be taking a break for a while.

This is me signning out.