Special Chapter: A Peaceful Walk

Warning: Possible Bullying, violences, and censored swearing.

The art does;'t belong to me, it belongs to its owner. The helmet is the only part that belongs to me although it's not really good but it is my best attempt at one.

In mine vision for Plants Vs Zombies, it's pretty much mixes all the different games together. I got more ideas from a Plant-Ops story on Fanfiction by a guy named ScOu. (Check that story out).

I have only played the two main games only but I also like Garden Warfare and Battle for Neighborville ideas so I decided to merge all the games into one universe. There will be some creative liberties taken. The Dark Horse elements are also included.

Enjoy this chapter.
=================
PLVZ/Plants Vs Zombies Universe

In a cartoony world where there is an ongoing battle. It was between sentient Plants led by Crazy Dave protecting the world from the brain-hungry zombies led by Edgar George Zomboss or simply Dr. Zomboss.

During one incident, Dr. Zomboss accidentally cause his Zombot Hero-Tron 5000 to explode that created the Plant Heroes when he was trying to create Zombie Heroes to gain the upper hand from the League of Extrordinary Action Foilage or simply L.E.A.F.

It's 2021 and the war continues to rage on to determined the fate of humanity.

........

Solar Flare also called by her off-duty name, Sunny Sativum, was just resting. She couldn't believe what just happened early.
Her friends at the Hero Headquaters laugh at her new goggles which frustrated her.

(Flashback):

/Video is not mine. It belongs to its owner/

(Flashback Ends)

As Sunny was recollecting her thoughts, a Gatling Pea walked by.

His name was Peter (Last Name inserted) and he was dating with Sunny

"How's day Sunny?" Peter asked.

"Huh? Oh it's going good." Sunny said as she pretended to hide her frustration. However Peter saw throught it and being the closest plant that Sunny trusted, he asked what was wrong.

Sunny Sativum revealed what happened early when the other Plant heroes made fun of her new goggles.

"I don't know why they did that." Sunny said.

"Well maybe it's new I guess." Peter said. "How about we go on a walk together?"

"Sure Peter. A little walk wouldn't be so bad." Sunny said as she hold Peter's hand.