Chapter 2: Rude Awaking

Warning: Possible Sexual reference, censored cursing, and grusome violences.

I'm also going to take some liberties for the 2012 Mirror Mirror movie. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
========

Ro checked on the young man. He was suprisely in good health by the looks of him. Ro only had experience healing the animals on the island, not other humans. But she did what she had to do.

She hope he was going to be alright. Her eyes couldn't stop staring of the tools he had with him. The one that interested her the most was the black one. So she decided to look at it for a bit.

"I hope the owner won't mind." Ro thought.

=====
Somewhere unknown

In an unamed kingdom, it was ruled by a queen who only cared about her lifestyle

In an unamed kingdom, it was ruled by a queen who only cared about her lifestyle. She ever supposely got rid of the princess who was kind to the people. Her name was Snow White.

Of course, the queen was wrong, Snow White lived.
She became an bandit along with seven dwarves and have been causing trouble. Despite people claiming that it's Snow White, the queen only dismissed their claim stating that it must be someone who looked like Snow White.

Little did she knew was that Snow White and her band of thieves will raid her wedding day and ever steal the prince she was marrying. But a secret unexpected event will also happen on the same day.

Something advanced from below the ice.

Below The Ice

Hans Von Heinkels woke up as he let out some cough. He wasn't sure where were they but what he know is that they were alone.

The Captain help him to his feet.

"Geht es dir gut, mein Fürher? (Are you alright my Fürher?)" the Captain asked.

"Mir geht's gut. Aber wir müssen herausfinden, wo wir sind? (I'm good. But we need to find out where are we?)" Hans Von Heinkels said as wiped off the dirt of his uniform.

Müller attempted to offer to clear off Hans' dirty uniform bur Hans decline nicely. "Das ist okay. Unsere Kleidung soll manchmal schmutzig werden. (That's okay. Our clothes are meant to get sometimes)." as Hans brushed the dirt off.

The captain came to check on the communication device. It should allow them to contact the Naval fleet. The radio operator was trying desperately.

"Hallo? Hallo? Dies ist U-001. Liest du mich? (Hello? Hello? This is U-001. Do you read me?)" the radioman shouted to the controls before smashing his fist. "VERDAMMT!!! Kein Kontakt, Sir. (DAMN IT!!! No contact sir.)"