ᵇᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵉˡʸ

A/n: I thought yesterday was Monday. Anyway, enjoy this three chapter party arc ❤️

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" 

Shota sighs, already well-aware that Masaru's nerves are going to be all over the place for the majority of the night---if not the entire night altogether. He's told him several times that his worries are misplaced and that Katsuki would be perfectly fine; he's got Hitoshi and Touya with him, after all. 

"Masa. It's fine, baby. This isn't the first time Katsuki's been to a party, you know. He's a teenager; let him have a little fun." 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I know that I'm getting on your nerves but he's just so little still and I worry about my baby…" 

Shota thought that spending the evening on the sofa watching old Disney movies with Eri would be enough to keep Masaru's impending worries under control but it would seem that he didn't take Masaru's ability to overthink himself into a panic attack into account. He takes the hand laced together with his and raises it to press a kiss against Masaru's knuckles, offering him a reassuring smile. 

"I'm not telling you that you're wrong for being concerned, babe. I worry about him too, most days. But I also trust that if no one else has Katsuki's back, Toshi and Touya do. He's gonna be glued to Touya's hip all night and Toshi's always gonna come running if Katsuki calls him. They can't be our babies forever. We have to let them grow up sometime. That means Katsuki too. Yeah?" He tries, feeling his smile spread wider as Masaru's cheeks bloom bright red. 

"I-I guess you're right. I'm sorry for being so spastic."

"Don't apologize; you're okay. Let's just try to relax tonight, hm?" 

His free hand reaches out to card it's fingers through Eri's hair from where she's napping on Masaru's chest and the older omega manages a smile. For now, at least, this seems to put him at ease. 

#

"Thanks for coming to this thing with me, Kacchan." 

Katsuki flashes that pearly white smile up at Izuku and it does wonders to quell Izuku's frayed nerves. It isn't Katsuki's job to coddle him, sure, but he needed this reassurance and support tonight when so many things could go wrong. 

He tightens his arm around Katsuki's slim waist as they make their way up the walkway with several other party-goers that greet him on their way in. The guest list, it would seem, is a lot more extensive than he'd anticipated. 

"Of course I would come along! I had been planning to attend with Touya and Sho-chan as it were but when you had called me to tell me that you needed my help, I was more than happy to tag along with you instead. I am upset that you assumed I did not want to spend time with you anymore. I was never angry at you. I simply assumed you would enjoy time to yourself after having to look after me for so long. Shame on you, Izu-nii." 

Izuku at least has the decency to look sheepish about it, whispering an apology as he ducks underneath the low door frame to escort Katsuki inside. 

Considering the sheer size of the house alone, it's fairly empty. 

With all of the cars outside, Izuku expected it to be packed from wall to wall but there's still room for them to walk freely and comfortably through the house. He mutely wonders where Denki and Mashirao even are, as he can imagine they're having quite a time trying to greet and entertain everyone at once.