ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ

A/N: short and spicy update ft. two dorks falling for each other. shortest update I've ever done but I hope you like it still. ✨Smut warning ✨

It had all happened so fast. 

At least, that's what Shota would like to allow himself to believe. The truth of the matter is that the tension between them had been building to a near suffocating high for the last week, at least. There'd been an unspoken agreement to take things slow, soft touches here and chaste kisses there. He'd been enjoying the intense intimacy of it all and everything seemed to have been going smoothly---that's why he doesn't quite understand how things had managed to come to this. 

And by 'this', he's referring to the dilemma of Masaru going down on him like a starved man. 

Perhaps the term dilemma is a bit dramatic; it isn't like he hadn't been the one to spread his legs for him. He supposes he's just rather confused as to how they'd ended up in this position, thighs spread apart pressed against his abdomen while Masaru's tongue flicks and swirls over his clit. 

Well, he supposes that was a lie as well. 

It was only supposed to be a bit of harmless flirting---a soft brush of his lips against Masaru's mating gland and a hand gliding across the older omega's chest as he whispers something not-so-innocent in his ear. Soft touches turned into groping. Those sweet whispers melted into wanton moans. 

In hindsight, it was inevitable. 

The only surprising part about it all should be just how amazing Masaru is with his tongue. 

"E-Easy, baby---fuck, yeahhh~" 

His fingers tangle into Masaru's hair, pressing the megane's face flush against the lips of his cunt until those sinful lips wrap around the sensitive nub of his clit. He gently suckles around him, even as Shota's shaky hand tries to half-heartedly pull him off. 

Masaru meets his gaze with unbridled fire and slurps. 

Shota can't find the strength to look away, brows pinched tightly as he tries to focus on anything other than the intense pleasure thrilling up and down his spine. A hiss leaves him unbidden as it becomes a bit much to handle, jaw falling open as he frantically begins to rut against his lover's face. 

"O-Oh my fuckin'---shit, Masaru, you're gonna make me cum, baby." He breathes out in warning but Masaru does little more than flick his tongue against Shota in slow, firm and deliberate circles. No matter how harsh the tugs against his hair become or how aggressive Shota begins to ride his face, he never looks away. 

If Shota didn't know any better, he'd think that his constant squirming and spouting filth was encouraging him.

Then again, who's to say that he knows any better at all? 

"You like when I ride that pretty face, baby? Want me to cream all over that gorgeous mouth? Yes, fuck---fucking perfect tongue. " He gasps, feeling his orgasm approach him like a slow rolling wave. His entire body breaks into tremors, hands tightly fisted in mousy brown locks. "You're so fuckin' good, Masa, fuck! Wanna make you fuckin' cum too---wanna play with your pretty tits and rub that sweet clit on mine until you cum for me. Can I do that for you? Be good for you?"