ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵒˡᵈ

Four days. 

Katsuki has gone a total of four days without speaking to Izuku. 

In spite of his bitter feelings towards the entire situation, Izuku admires the amount of dedication that Katsuki has for completely ignoring Izuku's existence altogether. He wouldn't even look in his direction, let alone speak to him or greet him with that cute little smile like he does every morning. What's worse is that no matter how badly Izuku wants to somehow blame this on Touya, he can't. This one's all on him. 

That's not going to stop him from giving Touya shit about it, though. 

"I hate you." 

"I know, Midoriya." 

"I want so badly to kick you in the taint." 

"I know, Midoriya." 

"...why does he like you so much? I mean, I've been a damn good brother. I'm only trying to protect him from himself and he doesn't even realize that I'm only being an asshole because I care about his little cute face." He rambles on, cheek rested against the table of the campus cafeteria where he was seated with Touya, Shouto and their usual friend group. He knows very well that they're quite sick of hearing him whine about it but they also know very well that he's not going to shut up about it until Katsuki isn't angry with him anymore. 

"Maybe it's because I treat him like a delicate adult person and not an incompetent toddler?" 

"Fuck you, nobody asked you." 

"You literally just did."

"Quit being a pussy and apologize." Hitoshi---Izuku's reluctant best friend---says for what has to be the third time today. It's the only advice that he has for Izuku, quite frankly, because no matter how they slice it…

Well, Izuku was being an asshole. 

"Toshi. I'd apologize if he would actually acknowledge me." 

"He'd acknowledge you if you weren't such a piece of shit." 

"Dude, who's side are you on?"

"Speaking frankly? Katsuki's. Never met the kid but Fumi told me how fuckin' wholeheartedly sweet he was and I'm kinda mad you hurt his feelings like that." Hitoshi points, jabbing at his pork with his chopsticks with a bored expression as Fumikage nods his affirmation at his side. "He absolutely was a sweetheart. I've never seen someone so precious before and I have never been one to be angry at anyone, Midoriya, but...I'm fairly upset with you." The beta says from his spot in Hitoshi's lap. 

"And my mom told me the same thing, you know. He was talkin' about how everyone at the station loves him." Hitoshi adds and Izuku groans, annoyed. "That's because it's literally damn near impossible to hate Kacchan. The only people in the world who would hate Katsuki are the same kinds of people who sacrifice babies and kick puppies."

"And you made him cry because you didn't want Touya getting more attention than you---" 

"I am not jealous of your trash ass brother." He points at Shouto accusingly and the omega scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Please, if you could see the way you were practically foaming at the mouth every time Katsuki even so much as smiled at Touya, you'd get pissy about it." 

"Because he's obviously tryna---he's fucking seducing him with his degenerate ass bad boy schtick, okay? Everyone knows that the innocent little cuties are always drawn to the mysterious bad boy types and they end up getting ruined by them---that's how it goes." 

"Treating him like a person is seducing him? Be for real, dickshoes. I didn't start looking at Katsuki that way until recently---" 

"SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM THAT WAY?!"