ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ

A/N: hey guys. been a while, huh? here's 6k for your Sunday that's chocked full of slightly awkward smut and sexual vulgarity from our favorite rebel punk alpha

"How does that feel, angel?" 

The soft, slick walls of Katsuki's cunt quiver around Touya's thick fingers as they work him through yet another orgasm---the fifth one in the last hour, if he's counting correctly. He's sure to thumb his swollen clit in slow and gentle circles, afraid that he's being a bit too rough with him though Katsuki's whimpering mewls of pleasure seem to imply otherwise. "There we go, kitten, good boy~" He murmurs, humming his satisfaction as his lover's slick gushes out around his fingers and onto the nest of soft towels and sheets beneath them. The alpha removes his fingers with an obscene schlicklifting the soiled digits to his fingers to lick them clean. He feels as though he's been doing fairly well, keeping Katsuki satisfied and making sure all of his needs are met. 

Despite having been absolutely terrified at the start, Touya is quite proud of the way Katsuki's heat is progressing.

He'll admit that the first night was a rather rough one as Katsuki had spent it writhing in agony in their bed. He frantically clutched and clawed and rubbed at the scars on his abdomen, sobbing uncontrollably as he cried into the pillows of his nest. Panicked, Touya had called his mother to ask for help, unsure of what he should do as Katsuki begged for his help. Enji wasn't sure of how to help him either, as that sort of pain wasn't common during heats unless the omega in question didn't have access to heat relief or a partner---neither of which applied to Touya's current situation. 

The only thing Enji could think of was that Katsuki was experiencing pain due to years of having his cycles repressed. This must have been what Keigo meant when he said Katsuki's heat would be rougher on him than most. 

Touya's never wanted to cause physical harm to an omega before, but he'd wanted so badly to punch Tomura right between the eyes. 

It's a horrible thing to think, he knows, because Tomura was just trying to protect Katsuki but the aftermath of those drugs he'd been pumping into him for years was still causing him pain months later. Surely stopping his cycles from coming hadn't been worth the agony, right? 

There wasn't much that Touya could do for him. He'd stripped himself completely naked and held him, knowing that the skin-to-skin contact would be comforting. He'd scented him all night---rather heavily, in fact---and it pretty much served to put Katsuki to sleep for a majority of the night. Touya hadn't slept a wink, wanting to make sure that Katsuki was kept as comfortable as he could be in his condition. He'd made sure he was drinking enough water, keeping his scent glands from swelling, and even wiping the sweat from his skin with a cool tower to keep his incredibly elevated body temperature from becoming too much. Izuku had complained about how much work it was to help his partner through his heats but Touya can't seem to see it that way. Serving Katsuki like this made him happy---to know that Katsuki needed and relied on him. He'd do it all again without a moment's hesitation. 

Around three o'clock in the morning was when things became a bit more like what Touya had initially expected from Katsuki's heat. 

His writhing had been accompanied by needy whining and purring, hands pawing at Touya's cock until he'd somehow gotten the alpha onto his back to suck him dry. 

Touya's never seen anyone so enthusiastic about giving someone a blowjob. 

And then he demanded to be knotted, to which Touya knew very well wasn't a good idea so he'd eaten him out until he cried.