Chapter 34 - Suspicious activities

Elliot entered the Salvatore Boarding House, where Damon, Stefan and I worriedly awaited him.

In behind him was Rose.

"Elliot, have you gone mad? She kidnapped Elena!" Damon scoffs at what he presumes is his ignorance.

"She knows the most about Elijah and Klaus, it's better to have her on our side." He reasons.

I nod for her to come in, and she does.

"I was just trying to earn my freedom from Elijah, we've been on the run for 500 years." She explains.

Damon does not entertain her excuses, and ignores her.

"Okay, anyways, so what we know about Elijah right now is that he's not actually dead, normal wood doesn't kill him, and he's strong, like, really strong." Stefan sums it up. "Would anyone like to add anything?"

I make an input. "There has to be something, maybe someone who can kill an original, nothing is truly immortal, so all we have to do, is figure out what."

"Are you guys not scared at all?" Rose asks.

Stefan and Damon speak.

"Nope."

"Not really."

She looks at Elliot and I.

"Yes."

"I've been running from him for 300 years, so a little." I answer, looking at the notes.

"There has to be somebody who knows something." I sigh.

"We just have to find it, Bonnie can look through her grandmother's spell books to find something, and then we find Elijah, and Kill him, along with Klaus, and his other psycho family members." Elliot says.

"I may know a few things, 15 years ago, Their father came after Elena, so someone lead him out of town and used a spell to stop his heart, we just have to figure out who and where." I explain.

Stefan nods.

"And then?"

"We wake him." Rose says.

Damon looks at us as if we're idiots.

"What? No! Absolutely not! Am I the only one here who's thinking?!"

I sigh. "Damon has a point, I read an article from 1918, he burned down New Orleans in pursuit of his children, obviously they covered it up, but I had my sources, so there is no saying what he'll do."

"Thank you!" Damon exasperates.

"So what do we do?" Stefan asks.

"Nothing, protect Elena until we figure out where Klaus is and how to kill him."  I say.

"Alaric can keep an eye out for any suspicious activity at the school." Stefan says.

"Speaking of, has anyone seen him?" Damon asks.

Alaric's POV from last night

I was walking to Elena's house to see Jenna, when all of a sudden I got jumped.

I punched the guy in the face, but another knocked me out.

----

I wake up in a room, tied to a chair.

"What? Why am I here?" I asked angrily.

"We're using your body for Klaus." A lady answers.

"What? No!" I struggle.