Chapter 18 - Unfortunantely no.

I made it back to the house, and saw Elliot making some ramen.

"I found out why Damon is here." I tell him.

He turns around.

"So it wasn't to make amends with you."

I shake my head. "He wants to open the tomb."

He puts his bowl on the counter.

"Why?"

"Because he thinks that Katherine is in there, and he wants her." I say.

He sighs. "But she's not."

"But if we help him, he'll leave town, and I'll get Anna and Pearl back." I tell him.

He scoffs. "Have you gone mad? There are tons of angry vampires who will attack Elena thinking she's Katherine the moment they lay eyes upon her!"

"I know, Elli, I just haven't seen them in so long, it would be nice to."

He sighs. "I know, El, but helping Anna and Pearl will have to wait until Damon leaves town."

"Will he ever? He probably won't until he finds out that Katherine was never in there at all." I tell him.

"But I have a better idea." He states.

"What?"

"We could have them open the door, but not the seal, so Damon will go in there, and never come out." He suggests.

"Elliot we can't do that-"

"Yes we can, and I will."

I groan. "And if it doesn't work?"

"Then we have to deal with a homicidal vampire on crack." He answers.

I chuckle.

"This could work." He says, trying to convince me.

"I'll think about it." I say, before walking back up to my room.